Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ultimate Crystal Bundles

s0c1uidh7gmo.jpg

If you bought one of these bundles, share your pulls here! And, could any Android player provide the banner image for the Ultimate Generations and Cinematic Crystal?

It should be like this, found in - Android -> data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> asset_cache -> files (sorted by date)
NO text-covered in-game screenshots!
latest?cb=20180313022505

Comments

• The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    u78wxnwd49s8.png

That was mine, could have asked for better than the two arcees but i’ve wanted starscream for a good long while so i’m definitely happy enough! Just need him duped now ;)
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @woo224 this one?
    w0vc0iztj11l.jpg
    2rgamgeu0gy3.jpg
    3ex3233qwm3e.jpg

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    DonApis wrote: »
    @woo224 this one?
    No... I posted an Ultimate Beast Wars Crystal image to show the type and size I'm looking for. To have that in your folder, you would have to purchase one of these, or have gotten it in Throwback Week Arenas.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    woo224 wrote: »
    DonApis wrote: »
    @woo224 this one?
    No... I posted an Ultimate Beast Wars Crystal image to show the type and size I'm looking for. To have that in your folder, you would have to purchase one of these, or have gotten it in Throwback Week Arenas.

Oh. I did not buy any of those.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    waiting for someone to convince me to buy... so far been sucky pulls from crystals.
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    I got a 4* Ironhide and 3* Bee and Mixmaster was hoping for Hot Rod or MV1 Prime but still happy since Ironhide gave me enough chips for Cheetor
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    d5xaze82gplu.png
    My cinematic pulls
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @The_53rd @Wolfmills
    Could you possibly post the images of the Generations and Cinematic crystal banners the size of the Beast Wars crystal banner I posted?
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I chose the Generations pack and got 4* Optimus Prime (woohoo!), 3* Megatron and 3* Arcee.

I'm still jonesing for 4* Starscream, but I'm happy as hell getting G1 Prime! My 3* Prime is a bad ass even against way powerful 4*s, so I can't wait to see what I can do with 4* Prime!