Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

gold is scarce and arena reference

SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
So the gold situation has improved but is still quite scarce. The AM double rewards for gold have improved the situation quite a bit. can we make that permanent?

Also arenas milestones are way too high, can we shrink the 1.5m milestone down to 500k? On one hand the arena rewards are completely un interesting, at least for veterans in top 3 alliances, and do not motivate and on the other hand, if you want to do arena for gold it takes about 4-5 hours to get a handful of arena crystals which is ridiculous.

So is it possible to shrink milestones down and let those who want to compete for rank do it unrelated to gold influx?
also, would be great if you tripple the arena crystal amount or reward content, they are not up to date to dealing with ranking 4stars to r5, and ranking 5star bots. Not to mention the incredible amount of gold it takes to forge 4stars and 5star bots. the same rewards have been in them since we ranked 3stars to r3.
ty

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    While you’re doing all those things, I’ll take a 6* Rat with 3 million gold offer for $20 :#
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think a 3 hour cooldown for 4* bots and a 2 hour cooldown on 2 and 3* would solve a lot of problems
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I think a 3 hour cooldown for 4* bots and a 2 hour cooldown on 2 and 3* would solve a lot of problems

im not even using 3stars in arena. the problem is the amount of bots in the game. to do one round of all my 4stars takes an hour and a half and only gets me about 540k points.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Sabugen wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

im not even using 3stars in arena. the problem is the amount of bots in the game. to do one round of all my 4stars takes an hour and a half and only gets me about 540k points.

And this is why arena is for players that wish to put the time into it..

I personally don't anymore.. I get a reasonable amount of milestones and call it a day. As such, I don't complain about it because I know there are hardcore players out there that grind their fingers off for top ranking. You can earn more arena crystals from away missions anyway.

When the cutoff for 1-2% was around 1.3 million I could somewhat justify it, but not anymore.
    yeah i dont want to put time into arena, i dont have time and the rewards are useless.
    I was addressing to arena as a source of gold income. too much arena for too little gold.
    also would be grand to be able to sell t3b and t2a for some nice amount of gold instead of letting them rot daily in our stash
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Sabugen wrote: »
    also would be grand to be able to sell t3b and t2a for some nice amount of gold instead of letting them rot daily in our stash

If they ever do let you sell ‘em, I’m sure it wouldn’t be what most players would consider a “nice” amount.