Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is 4* tact bee

Long over due, when will he ever be released, we have every other bot availabke as a 4* and now we have 5* but still dont have tact bee in anything over a 3*!!!

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I mean even cheetor has synergy with bee..... @Kabam Miike where is 4* tact bee
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    We won’t see 4* bee until the new movie.
    They need to go ahead and give him to us in a deal similar to what they did with mv1...... and waiti g for the movie i get but is completely unnecessary! I mean he has been previewed as top prize in a couple of different crystals at different times in game, and he is used in arena and on quintesson bases quite regulary, then add the fact that “bee’s gauntlet” had tact bee as the boss rather than scout bee, smells like a miscue somewhere!!!
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I bet when 6*s come there still wont be a 4* tactician bee
    The way kabam avoids the subject youre probably right
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    inb4 Manthro steps in and tell you Tact Bee sucks and I click "agree".
    To each there own, bee is actually the onlt tact without an armor break, but he doesnt suck!!! All depends on the player, he is better imo than og and dinobot.....
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    To each there own, bee is actually the onlt tact without an armor break, but he doesnt suck!!! All depends on the player, he is better imo than og and dinobot.....

I feel like this is a ploy to get me to trash bumblebee yet again and express my disdain for his skillset.
    No just personal opinion, i prefer bee to most other tacticians
    Do feel he needs an armor break, but it is what it is
    Why does kabam avoid this topic like the plague? @Kabam Miike
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Hey wolf did you R5 your tact bee yet?
    I have a t3 tact waiting for bee to become available
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    I have a t3 tact waiting for bee to become available

Bro same!! Real, bee, bros Unite!!!
    I swear bee gauntlet was supposed to have been tact bee’s release but at last minute they changed it
    Why is it none of the mods have commented on this topic and if you send an email to kabam asking about it they refer you to the suggestion form or whatever it is for the game team?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Oml enough with the 4* tact bee...he is lame and it does not matter...I hope he does not come out so this little joke can stay
    Oml enough with the 4* tact bee...he is lame and it does not matter...I hope he does not come out so this little joke can stay

TRIGGERED
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    Y'all sleepin on bee
    I dont understand how any one can think the best bot in the game is lame, tact bee is a beast and will actually do more damage than og
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He’s good for long fights like Mirage
    He is good for longer fights but you get his attack buff up and he does so much damage its ridiculous, and his sig will get you out of a bad situation quick...

TRIGGERED

One more thing...Tact bee will never come out (echos) never come out never come out...Triggered? @Booster_Blue
    I dont understand how any one can think the best bot in the game is lame, tact bee is a beast and will actually do more damage than og

Best bot in the game!?!?!?!? Are you serious!? The best bot is ogprime Bayverse mega bludgeon ironhide etc.
    New am map coming, wouldnt surprise me to see 4* tact bee as the boss
    edited May 2018
    Where is a kabam representative’s comment on this topic? They avoid it like the plague..... not fishing for a release date but more of a comfirmation that bee will or will not be released, or some sort of background as to why he keeps popping up in previews for pbc and featured crystals but after more than a year isnt available....

TRIGGERED

One more thing...Tact bee will never come out (echos) never come out never come out...Triggered? @Booster_Blue

INTENSIFIED TRIGGERED
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018

TRIGGERED

INTENSIFIED TRIGGERED

I see no use for a Scoutician, considering the other fantastic tacticians and scouts in the game.

Bee is outdated, the meta crushes him.
    edited May 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

TRIGGERED

INTENSIFIED TRIGGERED

I see no use for a Scoutician, considering the other fantastic tacticians and scouts in the game.

Bee is outdated, the meta crushes him.

duh he's bad right now, he's just to 3 *.
    bee's at his best when he's underestimated.
    edited May 2018
    Where is a kabam representative’s comment on this topic? They avoid it like the plague..... not fishing for a release date but more of a comfirmation that bee will or will not be released, or some sort of background as to why he keeps popping up in previews for pbc and featured crystals but after more than a year isnt available....

they're probably waiting for a good time and don't want to spoil it. Anyways bee's at his best when he's underestimated.