Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A New Glitch Problem In The Game

There is this new glitch problem that when I fight, I was blocking, and some random glitch happened. So yeah, I was blocking and the screen freezed like that. So I could not stop blocking. And then the opponent had to do the heavy attack and I just could not dodge that and got damaged! So basically my screen froze and I could not stop blocking! This happens to me sometimes so.....

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I have also noticed randomly lately there are random shapes that just pop up in the middle of a fight for a second, no real defined shape to then, one looked like a mini fuse youd find in a car, others were just randomly shaped glitches
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I was hoping the random screen glitches wasn't because of my new phone
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    First time it happened i thought it was my eyes, been dealing with an optical migraine for the last few days, but then it happened a couple other times and i realized it was a glitch but didnt affect anything as far as fighting so i didn’t really worry about it