Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* Scout Shark

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This isn’t a complaint, but a question. Why are the scout sharks in the expert and master spotlights the strongest sharks. I’ve never seen this before, and I was just wondering what was going on. The screen shots were from the Expert spotlight map 3.2, the mods on this path boosts the health and attack rating by 25%. 23u0jootpo3w.png
o9xgwxx58c9f.png
If this was on purpose then cool, but for that high of an attack rating I would expect the PI to be much higher.

Comments

• Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    The difference is most likely offset by the difference in health. Tact shark has over 2k more, which is kinda reasonable For the PI to even out
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Attack rating isn't everything.

Scouts are glass cannons. They fold like a cheap suit when you blast them, that's why their pi is lower even though they hit like a porterhouse steak to the face.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited May 2018
    Man those sharks must have their AI cranked up to T-bone in the face levels. I hate that they can do a special right in your face if you are not careful
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Like I said, I’m not complaining. Just wondered if it was a mistake or a glitch. They can punch at about 1000 points per hit on master level, where a tach shark hits at 600 points per hit. The AI for the scout shark is far more aggressive than any other shark as well. Of course they are glass cannons, that’s a given with any scout.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    WarCat wrote: »
    Like I said, I’m not complaining. Just wondered if it was a mistake or a glitch. They can punch at about 1000 points per hit on master level, where a tach shark hits at 600 points per hit. The AI for the scout shark is far more aggressive than any other shark as well. Of course they are glass cannons, that’s a given with any scout.

This is true. Scout shark is the most annoying shark in both expert and master mode.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I agree. I like to point out Scouticons give most AM points too, to the point that two Alliances running on the same lvl are tie-broken only through the number of Scouticons.
    And they have Prowl's SP2 (can at least force some block damage on you) and Barricade's evade (lengthen the fight)
    I love how if the question is uncomfortable the mods just ignore it.
    Yep, we players are allowed to ask questions, but they won't answer most of them. The mods sure are quick to close out threads and tell people what they can and can't post. Ask them a question like mine here, and they get all stoic and pretend it isn't here. Thanks for nothing @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've learned if you drop an F bomb they respond with a quickness:)
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    Scout sharks have the highest crit rates of all the sharks too, which is another attribute of the scout class in general.... which makes them hit like the truck carrying the side of beef the steaks are cut out of!!