Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3C class sales please (let us pick)

I have extra warrior and tactician t3c that I don't need. Hope devs consider selling t3c with option to let us pick which class. Really need to max out my 4* rachet for AM and spotlight master. Please consider Kabam. I know friends who need this deal too. My team have 4 4* bots that are R5 just need this tech spark to complete the set!

Comments

• Davien wrote: »
    I have extra warrior and tactician t3c that I don't need. Hope devs consider selling t3c with option to let us pick which class. Really need to max out my 4* rachet for AM and spotlight master. Please consider Kabam. I know friends who need this deal too. My team have 4 4* bots that are R5 just need this tech spark to complete the set!

T3C bundle (choose your class) with class awakening program with it sound awesome
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    There was a pick-a-T3-Spark offer in December, I recall. They cost about $100.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    woo224 wrote: »
    There was a pick-a-T3-Spark offer in December, I recall. They cost about $100.

Should be priced cheaper now since they are easier to obtain. Last sales was around USD 50 for 2 random t3c
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm convinced the game is coded to give us all the sparks we don't need lol. I had 5 T3C scout sparks until a few days ago when I finally used one after just getting frustrated waiting for the sparks I actually need.

Out of the past 9 random T3C crystals I've opened 5 have been Scout, 3 have been Brawler, and 1 has been Warrior.

Please give us a deal where we can purchase what we actually want or just include 1000 spark essence for each class as rewards for either completing or exploring chapters of Spotlight. Because this random business is starting to look not so random.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    My first six Randoms were one of each class, since then it’s been all demo and warrior ones.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    My first 2 random were dupes of the ones i broke down and bought.... seems when you really need a particular class of any spark they give you something else then when you dont need a class you get flooded with it, currently waiting on one t3 scout for my 5* prowl but last three have been tech
    edited May 2018
    Mallowman wrote: »
    My first six Randoms were one of each class, since then it’s been all demo and warrior ones.

I wish I had such luck... I had a good streak of 5 unique T3C class.. then the 6th (tech) failed me.. been dodging it ever since. Kabam please read this and give us what we want.... bank of this before it passes by lol.
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited May 2018
    3 techs on a row
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    I just wish they would give us the t3class sparks for energon like they did a few months back since I save all my energon...getting real sick of the money bags around here getting stronger, then the rewards for them On harder difficulties make Them even stronger, but the weak ones stay weak until their wallet is opened for astronomical prices.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Look guys, I've said it before and I'll say it again.

No matter what idea Kabam implements, all the low to mid range players will ALWAYS get shut out of the best rewards by the elite.

If you make the rewards better thinking it will help the lower ranks, more top players participate, taking up those ranks and shutting you out even more. It's reality.

They have bigger rosters to leverage in every game mode.

More points in arena
    More options for lanes in spotlights
    More configurations and attack options in raids
    More resources in every aspect as a result.

The only, and I mean ONLY events that would ever give low/mid range players a level battlefield would be RESTRICTED EVENTS.

this means stuff like:

2* bots only
    3* bots only
    No ________ class bots
    Only _______ class bots
    No bots over rank 3/30
    No bots under rank 2/20
    No bots with burn debuffs
    Only bots with bleed debuffs
    No energon recharge option

Etc, etc, etc. You can even combine restrictions to narrow the bot pool even more.

This is the only type of format players would all have a measure of equality. I've played in games where they have restricted events for this very reason, and it works incredibly well.

They make it so the events run parallel and you can only choose one, keeping the player pool exclusive to each event.

I've suggested restricted events many times on this forum, and I just don't think Kabam has the resources allocated to this project to really give it a serious thought.

It's a shame, because events like that draw LOTS of new customers once word of mouth gets out.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I just wish they would give us the t3class sparks for energon like they did a few months back since I save all my energon...getting real sick of the money bags around here getting stronger, then the rewards for them On harder difficulties make Them even stronger, but the weak ones stay weak until their wallet is opened for astronomical prices.

If you are asking this out of your motivation to progress, then fine. However, you sound like this is THE SOLUTION for us f2p players to surpass those who paid. No, it's not gonna happen and above all, don't even think about it. What's wrong about paying to get stronger? This is a game of a game company, not a charity program. Even Energon deal is open for everyone, not only to f2p players. We don't even have P2P so why not reckon your place and move on?
    Let's stick to topic guys. Been through pay to play or free to play plenty of times already. Go create another thread about this if u guys wish to dish it out at one another.

Anyhow just saw t2c class sales (get to pick) today. It's a good sign it's coming!