Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Optimus and Ratchet Syngey

I just got ratchet and not sure how his Syngey works with OG Optimus is it when optimus dose his heavy he has a chance to heal himself ? If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Yes it is on og prime heavy instrad of roll out it is supposed to be a 100% chance to heal but it is really hit or miss when its going to kick in
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    From what I understand, it's up to 100% chance. But yeah, it's a bit or miss.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited May 2018
    Realistically I get Optimus to heal like once in 6-7 heavies. Maybe. But I also find that if you start Optimus fight with a heavy the chances of healing are higher. But can be dangerous
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If your offensive rollout buffs haven't expired, then heal will not trigger, you will instead refresh the timer on the existing rollout buffs.

Wait for the buffs to expire if you want a chance at triggering the heal.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Yes it is on og prime heavy instrad of roll out it is supposed to be a 100% chance to heal but it is really hit or miss when its going to kick in

It's up to 100% chance. Example is if you have 20% health left & you do a roll out you will have a 80% chance to heal. If you didn't get the heal you have to wait till the roll out buff expires to attempt again.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Did not know that, have to pay more attention to that, thanks
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Manthro wrote: »
    If your offensive rollout buffs haven't expired, then heal will not trigger, you will instead refresh the timer on the existing rollout buffs.

Wait for the buffs to expire if you want a chance at triggering the heal.

Thanks I didn't realise this. No wonder starting with a heavy always gives me a higher chance of a heal
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Although "up to 100%" is a vague statement, consensus is that probability is equal to "the percentage of lost health +1%". But based on player observation, you can't trigger stacked heal for sure. So either there is a cooldown between heals, or it's either heal or attack buff. It's safe to wait until there is neither of them.