Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why not merging t3b and t2a arenas into one and creating a brand new t3c arena?

Hello everybody!

After the latest updates, I honestly think that t3b and t2a arenas have begun to appear less attractive to most players, because there are many ways to easily get both alpha2 and t3b essence in many other ways, from outer to spotlight missions. And the bounty for both is ridiculous, now.
I know, they are still important for the new players, so they could be merged together just like it recently happened for raids and mods arenas.
On the other hand, I don't think that most players will enjoy playing these arenas anymore; many players would appreciate an arena exclusively based on t3c essence! Something similar to daily missions, so you select your color and then you run for the respective essence across the milestones.
I'm not talking about plenty of essence units: even if you left the same amount as now for t3b, many players could appreciate it.

@Kabam Miike , what do you think about this?

Thank you in advance.
Chris/Purplemamba82

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    T3C arena would be great for all the players so forget it.
    If you wanna Kabam listen then you better ask for more useless content & harder mods for the spotlight & am.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    Great idea.
    T3class essence Arena will give the grinders and the players who are not in a top Alliance a diffrent avenue to get their desired t3c spark.
    It may not be implemented right away,but Kabam's staff do listen to us for many things.
    It is not always black and white.Never was,never will be.So i do not get it Mufc.
    Instead of thinking it will not be accepted,why not just put out our ideas on the forum.This way there is a chance,that Kabam will listen.Else the chance is 0%.

I have trouble at Master as well.
    Sometimes i do great against a boss/certain path,sometimes I lose all my bots miserably.
    Yes,the mods and the pi of the bots in Master are hard(the problem is the combination of the two,cause there are the same mods in Expert,but we beat it easily.Cause the bots have simply a lot less health/attack rating in Expert.But in the end how you play determines the final outcome.1-2 less mistakes and we slaugh the boss or we play nervously and lose poorly.
    There were complains about certain mods way back when Expert was first introduced.
    But we grew over it skillweise and botweise.
    I prefer some bs mods over a cakewalk,cause i will lose interest completely if everything is super easy for my bots.To find a balance in everything is hard.
    But i am certain Kabam will give us a slightly easier Master/Expert next Spotlight after reading the data from this month.

Do you guys not like all the new stuff after the anniversary update?What about the buffs to bots like Galv,Shockwave,UM,etc..
    Shockwave and Galv were benchwarmers till that point.
    So,they do listen.We just have to come up with reasonable and well thought ideas and in time Kabam will put some of them ingame in the future updates.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Agree. This would be helpful.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'm not sure why the T3 Basic Arena is even called a "Bounty". You can get a bunch of T2 Basic which you can get from Daily Missions anyways but barely any T3 Basic. At least with the Alpha arena you can get some T1 Alpha which is still somewhat rare.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I'm not sure why the T3 Basic Arena is even called a "Bounty". You can get a bunch of T2 Basic which you can get from Daily Missions anyways but barely any T3 Basic. At least with the Alpha arena you can get some T1 Alpha which is still somewhat rare.

I think you get t3 basic essence from the later milestones just like the t2 alpha essence. Not like the crystal ones where you don't get any 4 star shards directly from milestones.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

I think you get t3 basic essence from the later milestones just like the t2 alpha essence. Not like the crystal ones where you don't get any 4 star shards directly from milestones.

I know, that's my point. It's "T3 Bounty" but you don't get it till later on. Yes I know you can sell T2 Basics for T3 Basic essence but the title is kind of misleading. When I see T3 Bounty I expect to be able to load up on T3 Basic stuff. The Crystal Arena is just called Crystal Arena not 4* Crystal Bounty. It should be called Basic Bounty, just like the Alpha Arena, not T3 Basic Bounty.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    The fact is new players won't have a chance if people with a quasi full roster of 4* still keep breezing 3 or 4 runs in a day. Look at the leaderboard and you'll find some of the top players who have once complained about t3c expiring on this forum (yeah they're going for arena crystals and being on the top is but a byproduct I know!). So just spit the true intention and don't use 'new players' as an argument as long as Kabam doesn't put a entrance rule splitting players.