Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should we have more beast wars

I see alot of people saying there should be no more beast wars characters, and to be it's weird because theres only 5 bw characters and people are saying there should be no more,but I will admit story wise yes

Thb they should lower the g1 characters and focus in other subjects like bw,movies,and armada

But this is just my opinion because am sick of people praising g1(but I do understand why they add alot of them but please give some love to the others)

Should we have more beast wars 37 votes

More beast wars
64%
French_BakeriuJacobBumblebeeJoker69Gunz0Mallowmanladysman_417Drake6401Booster_BlueMeatShield72JmdSuperiorSoundwave清明自在TimothyE87Black_ThoughtNinjaHunterXUncleSixshotMr_WonderfulRezident_WeevilBntyhntr3232_ 24 votes
No more beast wars
35%
MegaKuppCakeCandKaneDavienSaYnTDrShotgunCharleshot25Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxallanstringsRampageTXPrimeHackerPeasJamzsholmd 13 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    More beast wars
    ibul8jf9p9p5.gif
    Yesss
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    ibul8jf9p9p5.gif
    Yesss

Wassspinator want glory! Wasszpinator want power! Wazzpinator want epic synergy with more Predacons like Spider-lady, Scorpo-bot, and Pred Boss Bot! Izz Wazzpinator azzking to much?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    No more beast wars
    less beast wars please..

but yes i would like to see TRex Megatron soon . Likely he'll be OP.
  • Charleshot25Charleshot25 Posts: 143
    No more beast wars
    Not a fan of beast wars bots. The show was good but I dont like the idea of robots turning into animals
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Not a fan of beast wars bots. The show was good but I dont like the idea of robots turning into animals

I think that was the main reason why I couldn’t watch the show.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    More beast wars
    Personally, I'm not big on Beast Wars but I'm fond of the idea for more factions and versions. They seem popular but neglected from many recent Transformers media so this is doing them some favors.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    More beast wars
    We always need moar beast wars
  • TimothyE87TimothyE87 Posts: 7
    More beast wars
    YES! Time to build the Predacon team. Original beast modes (Terrorsaur), Transmetal (Tarantulus), Fuzor (Quickstrike) and Transmetals 2 (Dinobot) bring them all on!
  • Not a fan of beast wars bots. The show was good but I dont like the idea of robots turning into animals

But I mean, the dinobots,predacons and terrercons were animals to
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    More beast wars
    I think we should add Beast Wars Jazz
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    More beast wars
    We need megatron tarantulas terrorsuar blackarachania silverbolt quickstrike inferno tigatron airazor scorpinok and rattrap Yessss!
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    More beast wars
    Wasn’t much of a bw fan but I’m down to expanding the horizons of this game. TRex Megs please.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    No more beast wars
    NO..MORE!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    More beast wars
    NO..MORE!!

It's pretty ironic that your forum avatar is Optimus Primal
  • NO..MORE!!

Why and why would you have a optimus primal icon there's only 5 characters they should add a predacons next imo
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    No more beast wars
    I don't like them. I'm of the "Trukk not Monkey" crowd...that being said, we do need more Predacons to balance out the group, then be done with it. Asuch as I dislike them, Megatron Trex is super duper awesome.
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    More beast wars
    I think we should add Beast Wars Jazz

I see you.