Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion for price adjustment

I am very willing to spend money on this game, but I am not willing to spend five bucks just to end up getting a repeat bot or a two star bot. Five dollars is way to expensive for a mere 100 energon. Now if it were about 1.99 for 100 energon I'd be willing to spend a lot more because I'd feel I was getting more for my money. I'd also be more willing to spend the extra five bucks if I were sure I was going to get one of the bots I wanted. Maybe if FtF is so bent on gambling, which I despise, have a selection where you pick say five bots you wanted and you would run the roulette to get one of them. Better yet, just flat out buy the bot you want.

I have gotten four Ironhides since I started playing this game on launch, and on the fourth Ironhide I swore off paying money until the microtransactions were changed. The daily crystal is fine, but the premium crystal and its cost is absurd.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    This model will not change its been almost 3 years in mcoc ect and well in my opinion energon for bots last getting started is pissing money away anyhow. And if you could buy whatever bot you want then that would keep people from playing the crystal lotto anyhow.

If they priced bots would be way more expensive than you think. In mcoc they've done special offers for exclusive purchase only and it's been 100-200$ for a single 4*
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    what does ect means?
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Here's your probelm, you're spending energon on crystals, you can put the 135 energon to much better use instead of buying a crystal... 135 energon and a little grinding will get you 1-2% in 3* arena then you are 100% getting a 3*... all about how you use it bro
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Amano wrote: »
    Here's your probelm, you're spending energon on crystals, you can put the 135 energon to much better use instead of buying a crystal... 135 energon and a little grinding will get you 1-2% in 3* arena then you are 100% getting a 3*... all about how you use it bro

Wish id have thought about this before spending the 500 from Ultra Magnus.....live and learn.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    rushing = spending lots of money

that's how the game runs. It motivates whales to keep spending. If you dont have that cash then grind in the arena till u build up your teams.
  • Amano wrote: »

Problem with this is I have an hourly job that doesn't give me break times to grind in the arena. The way the arena times are set up tend to be the days I work the most, so at best I can make it in 3-11%.