Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Pinning the Character Suggestion Thread

Hey there ladies and gentlemen, anybody else agree? With the plethora of threads created as of late, it has been difficult to keep the forums, preferably, as clean as possible.

I think if the Character Suggestion Thread was kept closer to the top, it would be easier for members of all kinds to navigate with finer ease and perhaps, we would see a decrease in the redundancy being brought about.

Thank you! :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    The reason to start new thread is not because they can't find that all-in-one, but to attrack attention.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    No, I like having the same threads pop up every single day for the same bots all the time depsite every single new bot suggestion thread getting closed down

Ensures I stay on patroll here.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Y2K wrote: »
    The reason to start new thread is not because they can't find that all-in-one, but to attrack attention.

I had a sneaking suspicion... but we can’t assume that’s always case. They’re some people who are genuinely oblivious and I would like to help them.
    Manthro wrote: »
    No, I like having the same threads pop up every single day for the same bots all the time depsite every single new bot suggestion thread getting closed down

Ensures I stay on patroll here.

Welp, gotta get those forum points. My bad, officer.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That character suggestion thread is 16 pages long. Don’t think people really go through all pages. Folk probably start a new thread because they want to have a discussion on the bot(s) they’re suggesting and something like that could get easily lost in that other one.

Personally, I don’t mind it as much. If it’s a bot that sounds good or I like, maybe I’ll make a comment in it, if not, I’ll just ignore the thread. Eventually, it’ll end up on the back pages never to be seen again — mostly.
  • Sure thing! We'll get that pinned for y'all.

And we do go through it. I'm on the Jazz fan train honestly. ;)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Sure thing! We'll get that pinned for y'all.

Thanks guys! Appreciate it :)
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258

While your getting things cleaned up can you unpin some of the older announcements like the one about Bee’s Gauntlet that is 4 months old?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Lapras wrote: »

While your getting things cleaned up can you unpin some of the older announcements like the one about Bee’s Gauntlet that is 4 months old?

And the double map rewards one. Got my hopes up this last AM seeing that one still there....
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Great it's pinned so that I can dismiss it.
This discussion has been closed.