Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing drop rate info after the latest update

Noticed we are missing the energon and gold drop rate information on the arena crystals since the latest update. Think it was 9 or 10% for energon. I bring this up because energon has been a little light lately in these crystals. Can someone look into this? guess I’m holding till it’s fixed

72vvyphnbgj0.png

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I never even recalled there bring drop rates in arena crystals... But I never bothered looking.

They are free and can't be purchased though... As such I don't think Kabam is required to release drop rates in arena crystals.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited May 2018
    Thanks captain obvious.

Also here is an older image with the drop rate icon on it
    7d0ite8jakd0.jpeg

edited May 2018
    If it was obvious, then why ask?

You want it fixed, but it's been fixed... The drop rates have been removed, lol.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Manthro wrote: »

You want it fixed, but it's been fixed... The drop rates have been removed, lol.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a child?
    edited May 2018
    TKO wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Were you dropped on your head when you were a child?

Yes. I don't understand what bearing that has on this topic, however.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they had the drop rates when you could "buy" arena crystals with arena crystal shards (from away missions). Now that they just give 'em (well, after completing the objective), they don't have to show the drop rates.
  • Hey Everyone!

Before this conversation steers away from the main topic I'd like to bring up a couple of the forum rules:

1- We expect all users to treat each other with respect.
    6- Make sure your posts are constructive.

Let's try to follow these rules by being kind and respecting each other whether you disagree with their opinions or not. If you do disagree with something there is always a proper way of expressing your opinion and maintaining a healthy conversation over any topic.

You review the forum rules here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

Thanks!
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Hey Everyone!

Before this conversation steers away from the main topic I'd like to bring up a couple of the forum rules:

1- We expect all users to treat each other with respect.
    6- Make sure your posts are constructive.

Let's try to follow these rules by being kind and respecting each other whether you disagree with their opinions or not. If you do disagree with something there is always a proper way of expressing your opinion and maintaining a healthy conversation over any topic.

You review the forum rules here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

Thanks!

So you came in here to tell us not to stray away from the main topic but didn't bother giving us an answer to that said topic?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I think they had the drop rates when you could "buy" arena crystals with arena crystal shards (from away missions). Now that they just give 'em (well, after completing the objective), they don't have to show the drop rates.

That makes sense and is a good point. At least someone had something relevant to add to the conversation. Thanks bro