Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is 4* tact bee

Comments

• ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I dont understand how any one can think the best bot in the game is lame, tact bee is a beast and will actually do more damage than og

Best bot in the game!?!?!?!? Are you serious!? The best bot is ogprime Bayverse mega bludgeon ironhide etc.

bee's at his best when he's underestimated.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    He could be good if they remove his annoying evade ability. No thanks but I want to dodge myself instead of getting surprised here and there at the most unwanted moment.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Oml enough with the 4* tact bee...he is lame and it does not matter...I hope he does not come out so this little joke can stay

TRIGGERED

One more thing...Tact bee will never come out (echos) never come out never come out...Triggered? @Booster_Blue

INTENSIFIED TRIGGERED

Tact bee will be only a 2 star and they will remove the 3 star XD @Booster_Blue
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Tact bee’s evade is no worse than sideswipe, barricade, prowl arcee or any other bot that evades on their own, bee has saved my hide more times than i care to admit and hot rod i have seen him evade all of ih sp2 so long as i evaded the first hit the rest was all on hot rod’s evade.
    I thinknthose that don’t like tact bee dont know how to use him
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    I thinknthose that don’t like tact bee dont know how to use him

Nah, he's just completely outclassed by any other tactician bot. I would only take him if I needed to apply shock damage to a brawler for some reason... Like on an Electrophobia mod.

He is easily the best tactician base defender by a country mile though, I'll give him that.
    He is in my opinion better than most of the othr tacts, though they all seem to be somewhat purpose built....
    Seriously just release him already....prdowq4g3pa5.png
  • ShuckermliShuckermli Posts: 24
    Even they dont give us g1 bee normally, Im pretty sure they will sell movie bee. İts sadly
    His voice came back at the end of the first movie for like 2 lines after he was injured in the fight and then again in the last knight.... but he didnt have any voice in any movie other than those two, and both were after he had his ass kicked
    Still no response from kabam
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Shuckermli wrote: »
    Even they dont give us g1 bee normally, Im pretty sure they will sell movie bee. İts sadly

Bumblebee has become such a rarity, and the best we’ve got right now is a 3* DOTM Bumblebee :(

4ydwvrn8na6o.gif

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Manthro wrote: »
    You know why else I don't like Bee aside from having a crappy skillset?

His voice magically came back in the movie without explanation, and all I could think was, he was cooler when he used sound bytes to talk.

Thanks Michael Bay... You ruin everything.

I have never seen a franchise that retcons as badly as the Bayformer movies.
    Manthro wrote: »
    You know why else I don't like Bee aside from having a crappy skillset?

His voice magically came back in the movie without explanation, and all I could think was, he was cooler when he used sound bytes to talk.

Thanks Michael Bay... You ruin everything.

I have never seen a franchise that retcons as badly as the Bayformer movies.

Thanks for doing eveything you can to be a glitch.
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Shuckermli wrote: »

Bumblebee has become such a rarity, and the best we’ve got right now is a 3* DOTM Bumblebee :(

4ydwvrn8na6o.gif

BEST being the keyword
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited May 2018
    4* bee is now outdated and has no advantages in how the game developped. he is unfortunately useless i think against armor lanes in AM and utterly garbage against primal
    edited May 2018
    Opinions are what make the world go round.... bee definitely still has a place in this game, armor path may not be the best but tact bee is defintely still a viable character in this game! Biggest thing with bee is he causes opponents with an armor buff to take more damage 150% on sp2 and 100% on sp3 m5qsr55cmybg.jpeg
    So him not being viable for armor buff path in am, is not a good argument, with all due respect @Sabugen

It would be nice to see bee get an update and add an armor break to at least one of his specials.....
    Opinions are what make the world go round.... bee definitely still has a place in this game, armor path may not be the best but tact bee is defintely still a viable character in this game! Biggest thing with bee is he causes opponents with an armor buff to take more damage 150% on sp2 and 100% on sp3 m5qsr55cmybg.jpeg
    So him not being viable for armor buff path in am, is not a good argument, with all due respect @Sabugen

It would be nice to see bee get an update and add an armor break to at least one of his specials.....

armor lanes take 0 damage at some point without armor break and to inflict damage only through shock is stupid lame compared to other tacts. not to mention how nicely he will repair primal
    But the damage because of the armor buff should bypass the mod..... hell, og repairs primal, um is the best, aside from maybe og megs agaisnt primal
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Sabugen wrote: »

armor lanes take 0 damage at some point without armor break and to inflict damage only through shock is stupid lame compared to other tacts. not to mention how nicely he will repair primal

How does he repair primal? I don’t have one duped to check the sig description properly, but isn’t it only bleeds that he heals from?

Having only done so in arena, I personally find bee very effective against primal. Sp2 takes off a considerable chunk of health and very spammable alongside the attack buffs from heavies.

There’s no situation where another tact couldn’t do a better job, but bee isn’t a bad bot to use. Were he to be available as 4*, I Certainly wouldn’t be as disappointed to get him as my last 2 4* pulls (hound and mixmaster).
    bee doesnt cause a bleed so.... .
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Doesn’t Primal only repair after a bleed?

Can you show that armor path?
    He was referring to center path in last section of mao 3, but i have taken bots on that path with windblade as her sp2 will bypass or ignore the armor buff, as will her bleeds...
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I have an idea, kabam needs to release tact bee as the next 5* in the energon store with an awakening program and 5 5* sig programs and everything needed to r2 him for 99.99 with a bonus 4*, or just the 4* for 49.99 with everything you need to r5 and awaken him.... his leadership 5 synergy is that he gives all lower tier bots a 10% chance to evade incoming attacks! And then the folowing month put bee in the raid store in all available tiers

Or better yet release a 5* Tact Bee with no 4* Bee!
    Need to have the 4* to open the forge levels on the 5*
    Darm0k wrote: »

Doesn’t Primal only repair after a bleed?

he might i dont really play him. still purifies shock
    Purifies but does not heal from it