Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Really Kabam? These crystals are rigged!

I finally had 1000 arena crystals to open and this is the return I get in energon.
I've seen piss of people opening 10 arena crystals and getting like a 70 energon. But even other ratios that exceed my pull. Come on... Also, where is the drop rates?? Why are they gone?

8emnqfoz0eff.jpg

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Seems pretty decent energon from what I’ve seen. Average of 1 energon and 2000 gold per crystal is what I would say is good.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Statistically smoothed out.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    TKO wrote: »
    I finally had 1000 arena crystals to open and this is the return I get in energon.
    I've seen piss of people opening 10 arena crystals and getting like a 70 energon. But even other ratios that exceed my pull. Come on... Also, where is the drop rates?? Why are they gone?

8emnqfoz0eff.jpg

The crystals are free, they don't need to post drop rates on free stuff.

As for your gold/energon total..

Seems perfectly reasonable. The last time I opened 200 arena crystals I got 270ish energon and 450k gold.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Since it is random it is possible that one could open 10 and get 70.

But I echo what JKL said, if I get around 1 energon per crystal opened I'm a happy camper.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    I remember it's 20:80.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    You pulled 1100+ energone and almost 2M gold for fre, what exactly are you complaining about?
This discussion has been closed.