Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Android vs iOS graphics

I play this mainly on a android nivida shield tablet and also on iOS phone. The ios graphics are amazing compared to my shield tablet. So kabam miike will the android graphic be on par with iOS at launch?

Comments

• I hope they do. I have a Samsung S7 edge and the graphic does not look like the iOS graphic.
  • Hey Guys!

While not every device will have the same graphics quality, we're continuing to work to increase the performance quality and visuals on devices across the board. We're still in Beta, and there are still lots of improvements to come.
  • lihammielihammie Posts: 19
    thanks
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Hoping Android graphics become same as in mcoc Android graphics
  • My only complaint is, why does a iPhone 6/s etc have better graphics and effects compared to a 2017 flagship Android device? My Xperia XZ Premium has 4GB Ram and Snapdragon 835, surely that should run and look better than a iPhone from 2014?
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    My only complaint is, why does a iPhone 6/s etc have better graphics and effects compared to a 2017 flagship Android device? My Xperia XZ Premium has 4GB Ram and Snapdragon 835, surely that should run and look better than a iPhone from 2014?

Same here, this is the only game I regularly play on my Note 8 so it's pretty annoying that graphics performance is clearly being bottlenecked when having one or more graphics sliders would leave decisions about graphics to me.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Not sure why you’re clamoring for better graphics. Did you read that thread about phones overheating, lagging, etc.? I’d say if it runs smoothly, be happy.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Not sure why you’re clamoring for better graphics. Did you read that thread about phones overheating, lagging, etc.? I’d say if it runs smoothly, be happy.

I wouldn't exactly call it clamouring, most of us are just upset that the graphics we see in game are nothing like what they were shown in the trailers. While I do agree with the whole "Fix lag first" etc, because damn that lag gets bad. It would be nice to see graphics and effects that are almost identical on both IOS and Android, since it's not really fair that one version looks amazing and the other looks like garbage (and yes, I know the graphics vary on how good your device is).