Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Super Conductor 1000

What are your thoughts on the Super Conductor 1K mod? Is it any good? Who are the best bots to put on it? What’s the best node to put it on?
f5wjfeaiwixj.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I'm afraid it's another "hey I got you" joke from Kabam. Sure, it's a 3* mod but... meh, none of the sp1's are scary to begin with. Some of them are certainly harder to dodge but still it's an sp1. We as users don't have insane "stackable" mods like on Waspigod. So even if you get sp1'ed three times by, say, Starscream? Wasp? Dinobot? you don't lose as much health as to change the raid round.

Not to mention SC1000 3* can't unlock f100 on SC2000 4* either.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Y2K wrote: »
    I'm afraid it's another "hey I got you" joke from Kabam. Sure, it's a 3* mod but... meh, none of the sp1's are scary to begin with. Some of them are certainly harder to dodge but still it's an sp1. We as users don't have insane "stackable" mods like on Waspigod. So even if you get sp1'ed three times by, say, Starscream? Wasp? Dinobot? you don't lose as much health as to change the raid round.

Not to mention SC1000 3* can't unlock f100 on SC2000 4* either.

Cheetor has a solid s1. One of the only bots I would put this on
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Prowl is an excellent contender for this mod also.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah the mod is pretty useless. I wouldn't bother with it. Stick with Robot Resource or SC2000.