Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Calendar rewards

So I only received 1 primal when it says we should receive 2. Meaning a duped 3* primal. Mine is not duped. If you could please look into. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I did the same. I'm sure a lot of players were under the impression we were getting 2. Still happy we got one but the calendar should not have given us false hope.
  • Reaction86Reaction86 Posts: 77
    I’m in the same boat as sneaker. I forged away my 3* duped one already thinking I would have another one.
  • I'm another one in the same boat. Forged my existing duped Primal because the calendar indicated he'd be replaced.
  • Guess it was a lie?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Guess it was a lie?
    I am sure it was

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Guess it was a lie?

Kabam be like:
    3as1qat60m96.gif

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wonder who flagged OP...
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    This is false advertising and opens Kabam up for being sued... I don’t know how they can fix this.
  • Hey All,

This was a display issue, and if you tap on the Item (in this case, Optimus Primal) it will show you the item more clearly. In this case, it displays that there is 1 Bot to be received that day, as there usually is.

It was not our intention to mislead anybody, and we are very sorry for any confusion or frustration this bug may have caused.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I just got the same response in an email from support
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wonder if this is one of those times where Kabam should honor what was shown on the main calendar. It’s like when stores have a typo in their ad for a price on an item. When a customer goes to the store and the price tag is higher than the ad, the store will honor the price in the ad even if it was wrong because that was what was put out there.

I think the exception is when it is something clearly wrong such as a 2 ct. diamond being advertised as $39.99 instead of $3,999. Most people would know that something is amiss. In this case, it was surprising, but still a little plausible that they would give us two 3 star Primals. I think most people would know that the bot was Primal and not have to click on it to find out.

It doesn’t really matter to me if they do or don’t since I’d rather focus on 4 star bots, but just thought I’d throw in my $.02. Kabam really should get some kind of copy editor so things like this don’t happen. It’s not like it was 1,000 gold instead of 2,000 gold. Mistakes like this could really affect some people’s rosters.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Hey All,

This was a display issue, and if you tap on the Item (in this case, Optimus Primal) it will show you the item more clearly. In this case, it displays that there is 1 Bot to be received that day, as there usually is.

It was not our intention to mislead anybody, and we are very sorry for any confusion or frustration this bug may have caused.

Sorry Mike..that's not the entirely correct. When the calendar came out, my first reaction was that this is a mistake. I did tap on Primal like you said and the popup did not indicated if it was a 1 or 2. It was just a thumbnail of Primal without any numbers. I actually check again after seeing this post and it still didn't have a number. If I knew the new calendar was being released..I should have screen capped it but I was packing up from work to head home.

Again...I would assume this is a mistake but this was around the time of the rewards updates and we also got the new elite crystals, so I assume maybe Kabam is really giving us two 3* as everyone is now more focused on 4* and 5*. This was a way to update the calendar bot reward.

• JmdJmd Posts: 45
    The June calendar's showing two Hounds on the 27th. XD
  • intended mistake
    not intended to mislead
    ;)
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Hey All,

So it’s a known display issue for an entire month and Kabam never fixed it? We should receive 2 for compensation for that.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    so this is what you'll see if you tap on Hound. If Hound was showing 2 in the calendar...how are we able to tell that it is only supposed to be 1 from the "tap" screen. l6o9oe90iba7.jpg