Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Need to fix the servers

The lags, freezing, and delays from input to execution is horrendous! In addition, I am constantly getting a message “communicating with server” then the game haunts and mid action, the next message is “ check your connection “...blah..blah...blah. There is NO problem with my connection or software or iPad. Fix your server. There has not been a server maintenance in over 2 months. The bugs are awful in this game to begin with, but even worse now...and I’ve gone through customer service about this issue several times now. They are as useful as tits on a flashlight—-worst service for a supposed leading mobile gaming company—-how bout lighting a fire under their asses too?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The game lags A LOT on my iphone 6s and crashes a lot on my ipad. Each device has its own MAIN problem, it sucks.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    The input on this game sucks. I’ve been playing this game a year now. Your servers are terrible....
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    @Beerguzzler just a heads up, you’re probably going to get a pm from the mods and an infraction on your account now.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That sounds more like an issue with your device or the game running on your device. If you get booted out of a match due to lost connection or can’t connect/log in, but your internet connection is up, that would be more of a server issue.

As for why you’re running into it. Who knows? I know of several folks who use an iPad and are okay (for the most part). Maybe your device is on the “too old” side to run the game well.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    That sounds more like an issue with your device or the game running on your device. If you get booted out of a match due to lost connection or can’t connect/log in, but your internet connection is up, that would be more of a server issue.

As for why you’re running into it. Who knows? I know of several folks who use an iPad and are okay (for the most part). Maybe your device is on the “too old” side to run the game well.

I do get booted out mid match. My iPad is brand new. My internet connection is solid. But thanks for your input.
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    Same issue here. it's ridiculous..the money this game makes and we deal with poor playing conditions because of kabams poor severs...and it is the servers this is happening on all devices..my HTC One m8..and the wife's nexus p6
    I’ve spent money on this game. It’s ridiculous. When there is a problem, the company doesn’t address it to the satisfaction of the customer. If I responded in that fashion to my customers, I’d be out of business. Hmmm...
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I play on an IPad and I never gotten booted mine is only a few months old as well. The execution though IE pressing buttons and having them do what they are supposed to (like sidestepping instead of back stepping or not blocking or not firing heavies) is another story. it’s a train wreck in that department since the last update
    Guys.. I’m happy you updated the AM maps. I downloaded the update, I’m doing my very best here...to be nice and constructive. However... this game is still freezing or crashes. Just prior to that, I’ll be midbattle, game play slows, stops, and I get a message “communicating with servers”....now. I sent 2 messages again, to your service department...and I’ve done this 5 trillion million times(that’s nicer than the F word)....so 1) you still have a problem with your servers servicing ALL your customers, and 2) the service department really, really is horrible. REALLY bad!