Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forged to Wiff

Devs please reanalyze your collision detection. Whatever model you're using has horrible accuracy. The number of times I have missed a hit by a few proverbial inches is infuriating to say the least.

Comments

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Any response to this? I'm tired of getting heavy attacked when a failed light melee missed the npc bot by a few inches.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I've had this issue before, though not as prevalent as you make it seem. It tends to happen when the fight system throws in a melee attack instead of a ranged one despite there being a very small gap between you and the enemy bot

It's best to keep your distance and throw some range shots before closing the gap by dashing in for melee combo.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The one that gets me is the dash not dashing in after a ranged. Many times I’ll hit on a couple ranged and then swipe to dash in only for my bot to do an attack from across the screen hitting nothing. It’s funny when it’s Hot Rod because he looks like and idiot doing his jump kick thing into air with nobody around.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Darm0k wrote: »
    The one that gets me is the dash not dashing in after a ranged. Many times I’ll hit on a couple ranged and then swipe to dash in only for my bot to do an attack from across the screen hitting nothing. It’s funny when it’s Hot Rod because he looks like and idiot doing his jump kick thing into air with nobody around.

G1 Bee does the same thing sometimes (I call it air-kicking).

The other whiffing that really, really irritates me is when the opponent attempts a heavy attack that misses and you're all ready to attempt a counterattack consisting of a ranged shot + dash + combo and instead of firing the first range shot for your counter your guy just air-punches because the game reads the missed heavy of the opponent as still being within the melee area instead of the ranged area. If Kabam could fix this so it allows us to counter with a ranged shot, I'd be very happy.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Anyone feel like this is happening more after this last update? Or maybe I’m just getting luckier now.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Working as intended I'm sure..:
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Anyone feel like this is happening more after this last update? Or maybe I’m just getting luckier now.

I'm too busy lag dying
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    What does this mean? Plz simplify it @Booster_Blue
    What does this mean? Plz simplify it @Booster_Blue

What are you questioning?