Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

when should we expect pvp to come

i dont know about you but it would be awesome to fight people IRL so my question is when is kabam going to add pvp or at least are they working on it
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t think it’ll come.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    You can expect someone to make TF skins for street fighter V. Arcee makes a nice Cammy White and Windblade is Falke.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Yeah, this topic has been brought up before. In summary, it would be too convoluted.

I had an idea in mind for a Co-op PVE mode to where the two players would battle a boss (stationary) which would be placed in the center of the map. The players, of course, would be able to sidestep/dash forward and backward as they would in a conventional fight, but they wouldn’t be able to pass through the middle of the map (given the boss).

Not exactly practical for the game, but I figured I would share.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Y2K wrote: »
    You can expect someone to make TF skins for street fighter V. Arcee makes a nice Cammy White and Windblade is Falke.
    Arcee has already been Chun Li-ed, and Hotrod-Ken, Vega (Bison) Megaron and Convoy (Optimus Prime) Ryu, are the new toys from Takara Tomy
    lckprflgttjb.jpeg
    xeld95ayh6nd.jpeg
    w34ram1mat7x.jpeg