Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ultra Mags S1 unavoidable?

I'm sure it probably isn't but honest to god I have as of yet been unable to back step or even side step Ultra Mags S1 hammer slam.

Am I just bad? Is it possible and just really hard? Or is it actually unavoidable outside of blocking?

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    His hammer slam is a cone range attack, best way to avoid it is if your face to face and side step, otherwise just stick to blocking it.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Yup, you can sidestep but like wasp and starscreams l1, you also need proper timing.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    I have sidestepped it once (after trying over two dozen times). The timing is just very tricky.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    It's like anything in this game the more you face him the easier it'll become. I really don't have too many issues with his l1.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    AI Mirage's S2 (the kick move) can sometimes be unblockable, dunno why.
  • GrrGrr Posts: 24
    AI Mirage's S2 (the kick move) can sometimes be unblockable, dunno why.

When Mirage has his signature ability unlocked it gives his S2 the unblockable trait, among other things..
    It's definitely worth the time to read all the different skills for the bots, knowledge is power!
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    I think what's confusing with Ultra Mags s1 is either the hitbox is broken or it has a projectile quality to it, as you get hit even when it clearly misses you. You either have to evade back twice to be WAY back, or sideswipe/block. Even if the hammer misses you, by a lot sometimes, it still hits. Again I don't know if this is a bug or intended, like a shockwave or something.

At the end of the day, UM sucks pretty badly, so an added ability, even if a bit of a bug, seems fair enough.