Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How good is duped bludgeon?

My last two 4* pulls were both bludgeon and just wondering if hes worth taking past r2?

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He’s a monster with Swordmasters synergy
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    He’s a monster with Swordmasters synergy

Sweet he'll go nice with my drift
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Dupe or use programs to get him up to 20+ level and forging him to over lvl 50+ he will be a monster even without the other Sword masters on rank 4.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    He’s wonderful even on his own. I R4 him before he was duped (my first or second R4) and I don’t even run him with swordmasters. I like both him and Drift but I like him more cos his heavy is projectile.
  • Options
    VouterVouter Posts: 25
    bludgeon ia great...been using him so many times in high lvl AM with swordsmaster synergy and never dissapointed
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Bludgeon kicks rear all of the time duped he's epic and with the swordmasters synnenergy he is full on destruction mode
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Bludgeon was my first warrior to r4 and r5..... his sig is not hard to activate once you figure out how to make him miss intentionally, but the crit when his sig is active at the end of an sp2 especially is nice just have to make sure you get it in before the buff expires!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    better than unduped bludgeon but not quite as good as a higher level duped bludgeon...
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    godly