Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Map is so long!!

Ok finally we have a team base map! But really minibosses are way too buff that Rhinox is insane the layout is good but so many bots to kill plus minibosses and steroids primal they need to tone it down a bit we were doing a decent AM Difficulty before now we had to step back cause saving health for last stage without spending is ridicules even is finally a team base map I know members will dropped from game soon cause for some players is not esasy to keep healthy for three stages I think is too long! Some members rosters are useless against primal so they are feeling a bit discouraged about new map, lack of gold to rank up those useless bots the now want us to use.

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    That’s a small price to pay for reduced paths
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    New map layout falls i to the category of being careful what you wish for.... everyone was complaining that map3 was a joke and no team work now we have a map we can actually tackle as a team and the complaint is its too long and bosses are too hard.... go fight wasp in spotlight then see how difficult the bosses on this map are... i am disappointed i dont have the setup i am comfprtable to run the left side so i can face rhinox as a miniboss
  • Options
    I agree with her. It's nice on the team play aspect but the paths are way too long. Gonna have to start seperating bgs by time zones, which will lead to less balanced teams. The ideas are good.... The execution is just overkill though. Logging on should be fun, not a chore. A 4 day long ...Chore.
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i think the map is pretty decent, just needs some balancing in certain points like cheetor damage, and bug fixes like in the all attack power lane which is an obvious bug, and what widow said about double range damage lanes.. and i heard relentless assault is silly too. either way its new and we know everything new always arrives broken, so as long as its fixed asap its to be expected.
    as to length, i always personally thought 1 hour energy is very irritating.. and with the crossing mid lane nodes its kinda silly with timezones but i guess we just kill noded.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    The map is great. Yes, it’s much longer than the old map 3 but probably the same as map 2 (just guessing, didn’t actually count bots/nodes). I think we just got use to the shorter old map 3.

Kabam took all our suggestions and complaints when old map 3 came out and applied what we asked for. Just no one specified they wanted a short map, lol. It’s a solid map that just requires a few tune ups here and there. Once they get their game data, I’m sure it’ll be adjusted.