Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dino and Rhinox heavies NEED an adjustment!

TKOTKO Posts: 246
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I finally have gotten so frustrated with this that I decided to put up a thread. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this as well. Dino and Rhinox's heavies are a one way ticket to hell. They REALLY need to be adjusted so that when the AI, which we all know evade or block 95% of your attacks, decides to back up when you heavy and then quickly dash into you before you have control of your bot yet, you can still heave a moment to either block or evade the rush.

It's completely unfair that I almost always end up dead or taking a huge chunk of damage because my heavy misses the AI and then I get smacked with a really hard hitting combo or even better, a special.

Mixing basic attacks and heavies is what everyone does and not being able to heavy just gets annoying because I am so accustomed to use heavies as part of my strategy. One possible solution is to make the return of Dino/rhinox much quicker so the player can have time to actually react to the AI.

Please do something about this!
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2018
    Yeah I'm not the hugest fan of them...they're annoying to use
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Not a Dino user but I agree Rhinox's heavy is vulnerable with that backflip.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Widow wrote: »
    TKO wrote: »
    I finally have gotten so frustrated with this that I decided to put up a thread. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this as well. Dino and Rhinox's heavies are a one way ticket to hell. They REALLY need to be adjusted so that when the AI, which we all know evade or block 95% of your attacks, decides to back up when you heavy and then quickly dash into you before you have control of your bot yet, you can still heave a moment to either block or evade the rush.

It's completely unfair that I almost always end up dead or taking a huge chunk of damage because my heavy misses the AI and then I get smacked with a really hard hitting combo or even better, a special.

Mixing basic attacks and heavies is what everyone does and not being able to heavy just gets annoying because I am so accustomed to use heavies as part of my strategy. One possible solution is to make the return of Dino/rhinox much quicker so the player can have time to actually react to the AI.

Please do something about this!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I’m not saying your having issues by any means, but I have a rank 5 forge 100 rhinox that I use on the daily. I’ve NEVER had this problem. Try mixing up when you heavy. 2 hit combo heavy, 4 hit combo heavy, 1 hit combo heavy. Dino I can’t speak on. I forged him and never used him when I did have him. But rhinox is one of my favorite bots and I’ve never had this issue. Once you get into higher AI levels, I’ve seen them evade then use a special, but that will catch any bot your using. Hope that helps some bro.

I hear what you are saying about "higher AM Difficulties will have AI that can catch any bot that you are using", but this isn't 100% accurate because other bot heavies don't make you as vulnerable as it does with Dino and Rhinox. I also know for a FACT that on less aggressive AI you have the chance to block as soon as your heavy finishes and misses but with more aggressive AI, there is no way to do this.

Don't go ahead and tell me not to heavy because that is just stupid. Why would they design something you cannot use? They want to make the AI aggressive and dodge everything you do AND make it where you are vulnerable every time you do something. That's really messed up. Maybe I'll just not touch the screen and let them beat on me since trying to fight will have no help.