Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Optimus Prime (The Last Knight)

Optimus Prime (TLK) : Warrior-
Abilities:
Bleed - Direct Damage over Time
Daze - Some Serious Smashes install Traumatic programming in the cerebral circuitry to slow their movements and miss attacks.
Determination - Prime's Determination urges him not to loose power and get stun.

Daze debuff reduces chance to evade by 'x' % ,having chance to miss their attack by 'y' % and reducing movement speed by 'z' %
Movement refers Sidesteps,Dash Back and forth, Attack (not their damage output) excluding projectiles.

Passive:
20% reduced opponent's chance to evade.
Additional 2% reduction per every 5% reduction in enemy health.
Daze can't have more than 2 stacks, Stack with least remaining duration are purified to give Prime 10% power to allow new stack to work.

Crit Sword Attacks:
25% chance to inflict bleed for 25-45% attack for 5 sec.
Crit Hits can't be evaded or missed.
+20% Crit Rate against bleeding opponents.

Blocking :
+20% Block Proficiency and Gains 10% Armor for 7 sec
While Armored, Crit Rate buffs of opponent are 75% less effective.
When Opponent dashes in Block, 15% chance to Shield Slap dealing 20% Attack as damage, inflict a 40-15-25% Daze and stun for 0.5 sec.

On enemy Evades:
50% chance for Prime to be invulnerable for 1 sec ,gains unstoppable for 2 sec and increased 50% Crit Rate for next hit.

While Dashing :
With Shield in front to Protect, Prime can't get a crit hit.
15% Chance for Auto-Block when hit. Auto-blocked attack has 100% block Proficiency and gives 20% of a power bar.
While dashing into Opponent's Dash, 30% chance to auto-block, 20% chance to break their dash and stun for 0.5 sec.

Determination :
Stun are 45-65% shorter, any power draining abilities are 50-70% less effective, two or more stacks of power leaks are purified for 5-10% power.
Power lock are purified for 15% power.
While leaking power, power rate increased by 30%

Special Attacks :
Crit Hits have +30% chance to trigger the respective Abilities.
Unsuccessful special attacks return 20% of a power bar and 20% attack buff.

Special Attack 1 : Do You Forget Who I am?
Two Small Chops each with 45% chance to inflict bleed for 20-40% Attack over 5 sec followed by a Super Slash with 60% chance to inflict bleed for 60-70% Attack over 7 sec.

Special Attack 2 : Daze Out!
Two Charged Shot from Shield ,then Prime come Rocket-Powered to give Shield Slap with 60% chance to inflict 50-20-30% Daze for 5-9 sec.

Special Attack 3 : A Grimmy Lesson
While Opponent is dashing at you, A shield Slap is enough loose them their consciousness to ground for 70% chance to 65-20-35% Daze for 15 sec
When they stand up ,Full Charge the booster for Smashing Kick to which Megatron was Once a Victim, to shackle their Spark with 60% chance for 25% Attack Debuff for 20 sec
then they are on knees, transform to gain some momentum and again for high jump for sword stab for 100% chance 70-90% attacks as Bleed for 10 sec.

Signature Ability : I am Optimus Prime!
Easiest way to let others remember you is to give them some serious pain and helplessness

Bleeds and Daze: 3 or less stacks of bleeds and one stack of Daze can't be purified by bot ability or MODs.
Purification resisted stack last 60 -> 30% shorter.
Healing of opponent is reduced by 15->25% for each bleed stack.

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    There’s already a thread for character suggestions.

But I don’t think TLK Prime needs his own character slot. Just an option to re-skin the existing MV1 version for people who want it.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Sure dont need another movie based warrior either
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited June 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »

NO the point is to have an Optimus in each class, obviously.
  • Optimus is my favourite character in the while franchise. BUT WE CANT HAVE EVERY SINGLE VERSION OF HIM. We need other bots (warpath,cup, swindle etc)
  • Too much warrior from movie......
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Y2K wrote: »

NO the point is to have an Optimus in each class, obviously.

Well, Like Beast Hunter prime in Demo, Animated Prime in Scout, G2 Prime in TECH ? :smiley:
    :wink:

Another Brawler from Movie? Megatron (TLK)?

NOT another Scout for sure, CrossHair
    Guess What , this Prime will be a SwordMaster Too!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Well, I do hate Bayformers and dislike posts outside of Character Suggestion threads. But my god, this is AMAZING! Wow, holy smokes! You’ve done an outstanding job! Please do more stuff like this, please!
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Well, I do hate Bayformers and dislike posts outside of Character Suggestion threads. But my god, this is AMAZING! Wow, holy smokes! You’ve done an outstanding job! Please do more stuff like this, please!

G1 IronHide!?
    Only problem is that i haven't watched it much. Just know his personalities and some more info on wikipedia .
    Any suggestion for his Special Attack Animation
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »

G1 IronHide!?
    Only problem is that i haven't watched it much. Just know his personalities and some more info on wikipedia .
    Any suggestion for his Special Attack Animation

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Water_gun
    Maybe this could help, a special attack involving IH using his signature Water Gun with changeable ammo with different effects would work (similiar to Star-Lord’s Element Gun in MCOC), change his ammo by simply sidestepping back and holding block for 1.5 seconds
    - Liquid Nitrogen: Inflicts Chill debuff, dealing X% frost attack over 8s while heal blocking the opponent ( power locking could work instead )
    - Molten Lead: Inflicts Burn debuff, dealing X% heat damage over 8s while reducing the opponent’s armor rating by 25~40%
    - Acid: Inflicts Acid debuff, dealing X% heat damage over 8s while reducing the opponent’s attack rating by 45~60%

What do you think?
    @Gunz0 I'll surely try consider them. One thing always to keep in mind is keep him more to class specific abilities and not make him overpowered .
    Currently , i'm making him a tactician.
  • @Gunz0 I'll surely try consider them. One thing always to keep in mind is keep him more to class specific abilities and not make him overpowered .
    Currently , i'm making him a tactician.
    If you are trying to make a tactician, can you please do beast wars megatron or g1 onslaught
    We teally need a g1 autobot demo in this game that has synergy with ultra magnus prowl and grimlock
    @Wolfmills who? Warpath, Pyra Magna, DiveBomb?
    If you are trying to make a tactician, can you please do beast wars megatron or g1 onslaught

Surely will consider
    @SparkShredder dont really care
  • Kabam PepperKabam Pepper Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    Please use the proper forum made for these kinds of requests of characters. https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest

I have also closed this post, but please do continue to post in the suggested thread above.
This discussion has been closed.