Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

IronHide (G1)

SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
IronHide (G1) : Tactician

Abilities :
Experience - Being an Old-Timer is sometimes a big Advantage.
Water Gun - It's just not limited to Water.

Passive :
Being one of Oldest bots, IronHide's Experience allows him to tackle most of severe conditions reducing effectiveness of non-DOT debuffs by 30-60% and DOT debuffs by 10-30%.
Attack and Crit Rate Debuffs are converted into the Respective Buffs of same strength.

Melee Attacks :
Experience Grants knowledge how to pass through Defenses, granting 25-45% Armor Pierce ignoring their additonal Passive effects.

Ranged Attacks :
IronHide shoots Acid solutions having 20-30% chance to inflict ACID dealing 30-50% attacks for 6 sec and corroding a resistance buff every 2 sec and armor buff every 3 sec and a shield every 5 sec.
+30% Crit Rate and Chance to inflict Acid against Unstoppable enemy.
+60-100% crit damage on Corroding Enemies.

When Knocked Down :
Wise IronHide gains 8-16% Attacks Buff to Quickly finish the aggressive opponent [Max Stack: 15]

Heavy Attacks :
His Heavy Vehicle mode has 15% Chance to be Unstoppable.

Special Attack 1 : Veteran Experience----To Win a Battle, Tackle their Offences
One Punch, Two Punch Each with 60% Chance to remove one Melee and Attack buff, and a kick with 100% chance for same.

Special Attack 2 : Razor Liquid---Another way to win the battle is to Shatter their Defenses
Kick followed by Water Gun.
Water Gun shoots Liquid Nitrogen at High Pressure, Removing all Armors and inflicting one 25-40% Armor Break for 5 sec plus 3 sec for Each Armor Removed and a 40% chance to inflict a Mechanical Freeze with 30-50% chance to stun for 1 sec on Dash Forwards and cause failures to transform for 5 sec and inflict 0.5 sec stun on expiring.

Special Attack 3 : WaterGun OverFlow---Explore the every possible setting of Water Gun
Vehicle Mode smashes a 20% Armor break for 10 sec. Then IH shows what his Water Gun can do. A Molten Lead solution melts away all shields and armors and deals 30% attack damage over 2 sec, Acid solution corrodes all resistance and protection buffs dealing 25% attack damage over 2 sec.
Feeling Hot? Nitrogen powered Shots cools down to stun for 3 sec and gives a Mechanical Freeze for 8 sec.

Signature Abilities : Mechanical Corrosion
Use Heavy Attack to make Acid to go in to corrode Internal Parts

Enemies under Acid Effect : Heavy Attacks have 40% chance to inflict Mechanical Pain debuff for 7 sec
Mechanical Pain deals 20-50% Attack as instant Direct pain damage when Opponent tries to Transform and 15-40% chance
for Transformation Failure. And deals 5-10% Attack Damage when they Dash back or forth and SideStep.

@Kabam Miike please consider this.

Comments

• AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    If G1 Ironhide made it into the game... that would be awesome news... the game already has his ‘mold’. Just make some tweaks to ratchet.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Hi @SparkShredder there is already a sticked thread with hundreds of bot suggestions right at the top of the forum.
    Here is the link also:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    no. there are already movie ironhide.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    jhonson wrote: »

Lol
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012

I agree. It's why I've been lobbying Kabam to remove G1 Megatron and G1 Optimus. There should only be 1 of each of them and the BayBots are much better; heck they practically started the whole franchise!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    In before close
  • VindictiveVindictive Posts: 24
    Lol @Manthro then somebody flags him. Smh.
  • Synthwave wrote: »

I agree. It's why I've been lobbying Kabam to remove G1 Megatron and G1 Optimus. There should only be 1 of each of them and the BayBots are much better; heck they practically started the whole franchise!

heck no the g1 and bayformers are compleatly different g1 prime has charechter development bayformers has none of that they have compleatly diff personalitys bay formers is complete oder trash nothimg compared to the gratness of g1 the best transformera show and movie no one can beat the master piece that is g1 transformers and for kabam to remove them is insulting g1 optimous is a belovid transformer bay optimous is just some guy that kills plot fodder g1 is better that bayformers if i could delete the movies i would no one deserves to watch oder trash money grabbing trash
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Going to have to say it, there is nothing more satisfying in this game than giving baybots a beating with their g1 counterparts. G1 prime was made to give mv1 prime a beating,not to mention there’s so much more kabam has to work with when making g1 bots.

There’s nothing more obvious than the g1/mv1 jazz threads. G1 has the personality, individualism, weapons to work with, the lot. MV jazz has little more than jumping backwards into a car and getting soundly ripped in half. How is kabam supposed to work with that?
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178

MV jazz has little more than jumping backwards into a car and getting soundly ripped in half. How is kabam supposed to work with that?

I mean, I'm totally with you in the sense that G1 is utterly superior to the Bayverse stuff, but in the interests of playing devil's advocate I'm gonna requote something I posted in another thread a few days ago:

To be fair, in the context of that first film, he has as much combat screen time as anyone else, and his acrobatic style is very distinctive in those scenes. The difference with Jazz is just that you never really see him go one-on-one, or finish a fight, so his scenes are perhaps a little less memorable. That being said, he has the best single combat move that anyone pulls in the whole movie (albeit slightly stolen from the '85 movie):

D9oB4K.gif

• The character suggestion thread is getting annoying now. When you try posting a coment like this, it ends up getting lost 30 seconds later by people just spamming pictures of every known character in the universe (you knoe who you are
  • The character suggestion thread is getting annoying now. When you try posting a coment like this, it ends up getting lost 30 seconds later by people just spamming pictures of every known character in the universe (you knoe who you are
    XD ITS TRUE
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The character suggestion thread is getting annoying now. When you try posting a coment like this, it ends up getting lost 30 seconds later by people just spamming pictures of every known character in the universe (you knoe who you are

Plz add
    {Picture of Nitro Zeus}
    {Picture of Jazzzzz}
    {Picture of Crosshair}
    {Picture of Nemesis Prime}
    {Picture of Brawl}
    {Picture of AOE Galvatron}
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    The character suggestion thread is getting annoying now. When you try posting a coment like this, it ends up getting lost 30 seconds later by people just spamming pictures of every known character in the universe (you knoe who you are

Plz add
    {Picture of Nitro Zeus}
    {Picture of Jazzzzz}
    {Picture of Crosshair}
    {Picture of Nemesis Prime}
    {Picture of Brawl}
    {Picture of AOE Galvatron}

movie bots plzZs pls plz plz movie plz plz
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Manthro wrote: »
    In before close

Didn't get it
    Well, really, it really does not matter if they close it or not. It would Be visible to all, and This is not recommendation ,suggestionor voting thread, where I need people to comment
    I'll work on Warpath demo now
  • Please use the proper forum made for these kinds of requests of characters.

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest

I have also closed this post, but please do continue to post in the suggested thread above.
This discussion has been closed.