Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron (The Last Knight)

SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Megatron (TLK) : Brawler

Abilities :
Attack Buff- Increases Attack Rating
Enhanced Armor - Armor which also Reduces crit damage
Attack Debuff - Decreases Opponent's Attack Rating

Passive : Exterior provided by Lab-Enhanced Transformium gives Megatron Passive 10-20% Armor which also reduces crit damage as well as 20-40% Bleed and Stun Resistance reducing their chance to trigger as well as Duration.
Effectiveness of enemy Crit Damage buffs is reduced by 30-60%.

When Enemy Evades or Dodges a Melee Attack: 60% chance to gain a 20-40% Armor for 7 sec.

Heavy Attacks : Megatron goes at little higher altitude to fire Ranged hit
100% chance to miss all ranged and melee hits, not affected by abilities that don't allow to miss attacks.

On Opponent's Special Attack :
Megatron get a 40-80% Attack Buff for 7 sec.

Special Attack 1 : Mega Flame---Burn under the Wrath of Megatron
A reverse slap followed by a burst flame from Fussion Cannon dealing 80% attack as burn damage over 4 sec.

Special Attack 2 : Gladiator Blows---New Shiny Sword may Blow Armors out
3 Furious Strikes of Sword have 60% chance to inflict a 35% Armor Break.

Special Attack 3 : Mega Rage---Megatron at his Peak
He transforms and crashes in you , then gives you some Sword Taste followed by A Power Charged Critical Fussion cannon blow which inflicts a 20-40% Attack Debuff for 7 sec.

Signature Ability : Megatronic Terror---Serve or Die
On Special Attacks : Megatron's Special Attacks transfer a passive Fear/Terror in their Spark for 5-8 sec reducing crit rate by 35-60% and trigger rate of Presicion and Crit Rate buffs by 60-80%.

You are Allowed post anything - Suggestion, Demand for a Bot, anything!
The only Exception : This post belongs to Character Suggestion Thread :wink:
Tagged:

Comments

• DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Confirmed or suggestion??
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    @DeadSilence Sugesstion
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    What do you have against using the actual character suggestion thread that’s pinned to the top of the forum?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread/p24
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    @SparkShredder
    nice idea!!
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    i want to add a TLK megatron.
    @iuJacob
    Well, that place is tooooooo much overcrowded.
    I'll post the same there too, don't worry! ;):p
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    @iuJacob
    Well, that place is tooooooo much overcrowded.

Everyone else has to use it.

There’s a reason your threads keep getting locked and they keep asking you to use the existing thread.
    Okay!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Inb4 close, but I wish Kabam allowed us to create multiple threads like this, the original character suggestion thread is filled with random character images
    A separate thread for complete bot ability set posts
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes! A thread where we can do Kabam's jobs for them while getting complimets for being good boys like @Bumblebee
    Kabam needs to get more people to work with them! (Without being paid)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Yes! A thread where we can do Kabam's jobs for them while getting complimets for being good boys like @Bumblebee
    Kabam needs to get more people to work with them! (Without being paid)

Internships! Yay :).

Or hey, maybe Kabam can “refresh” the Character Suggestion Thread sort-of-speak...?

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    you’ve been told countless times use the official suggestion thread, doesn’t matter if it’s overcrowded people are still going to see your suggestion
    you’ve been told countless times use the official suggestion thread, doesn’t matter if it’s overcrowded people are still going to see your suggestion

If countless means 4-5 times!, then my bad.
    I've created a new room to post entire bot ability set , where pictures and just few bot name suggestions are prohibited.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

If countless means 4-5 times!, then my bad.
    I've created a new room to post entire bot ability set , where pictures and just few bot name suggestions are prohibited.

I created the Character Suggestion Thread for the purpose of making it easier for members to give feedback for Transformers they would like to see in the game. This isn’t limited to posting some picture off Google Images and giving them a class.

Abilities are welcome, same synergies and all that good jazz. It kind of complicates things when suggestions are split into multiple categories across the forum.

Again, we can reboot the Character Suggestion Thread, delete all the previous posts (excluding my introductory post) and start anew. If you have posts that you would like to archive, Kabam can give a 2-3 day time limit.

@Bumblebee seems awesome!
  • edited June 2018
    Hey SparkShredder!

I'm sure everyone appreciates your extra effort in giving a more in-depth character suggestion, but like Bumblebee said the 'CHARACTER SUGGESTION THREAD' is for any type of character suggestion whether it is just a name drop or a post like yours. The reason we are closing your threads is because when users start posting different discussions about different characters it clutters the forums and makes it difficult to navigate around the forums and find a discussion you're wanting to contribute to. I am going to close this thread and I hope you can understand the reasoning behind this, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.