Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Missions Update (May 31 2018) Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I know I can't speak for everyone, but our alliance couldn't consistently play level 1 on the old Map 3, and on the new Map we've run it all weekend without any issues.
    It's a different map, using the same strategies you had down to a science two weeks ago won't work here. You'll adapt, and then you'll be right back at the insane levels you were at in no time.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i'm a little concerned about the 4 pages of comments here containing zero response from kabam
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I came to make the same suggestion Lapras just made. Remove the 2 empty nodes at the beginnings of section 1 and section 2. Time problem solved.

yeah or at least stick sharks in them so we get some points and feel we are making something of our time
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I'm hoping they are planning a long detailed response for us but we could at least use a comment to let us know its coming. Every alliance in the game Is expecting to hear back regarding this AM series.
    I fear we are going to lose some long time members due to the mod difficulty. It was supposed to make it easier on experienced teams to run a higher difficulty but all it did was expose our less skilled fighters.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I came to make the same suggestion Lapras just made. Remove the 2 empty nodes at the beginnings of section 1 and section 2. Time problem solved.

I agree with this 100%

It takes way too damn long to get through sections 1 and 2. One of the most important things is to clear the 2nd miniboss in section 2 before the majority of your alliance goes to bed or work, so that players are free to push forward on their own in section 3.

The only other thing I think needs attention is the relentless assault mod, which had been mentioned in this and another thread already.
    i havent played it but i think there's a problem with power from all attacks mod
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Sabugen wrote: »
    i havent played it but i think there's a problem with power from all attacks mod
    Sabugen wrote: »

I ran that lane all 4 days... It's tricky because the power gains are huge for the opponent, but I didn't find anything weird about how they function.

They even coded it correctly to not give the power gain when the enemy gets hit with a special.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    CandKane wrote: »
    It's a different map, using the same strategies you had down to a science two weeks ago won't work here. You'll adapt, and then you'll be right back at the insane levels you were at in no time.
    Hate to break it to you, but if you ask around you'll see people were still using the prolific OG-IH-RAT line-up for this map. Maybe they've put a lot of resources building that team and may not come up with a B-team featuring Ultra Magnus, but the real philosophy is that when it comes to AM, survival outvalues anything. It may take 3 timeouts to beat Primal with a Ratchet but eventually he's owned through attrition.

Possible solution to honor bio-diversity: have replenishing items along the way like in beat'em up games. Or better yet, automatically activate 'Feeding Frenzy' for shark fights, turning them into food.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I guess were not going to hear anything regarding all the feedback here?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    I guess were not going to hear anything regarding all the feedback here?

Probably not until next month. Or 6 months... You never really know with Kabam
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Im sure itll come in the form of map 4 with t4b and then t3a and t4c shards in 6 months lol
    its quite funny how kabam always tries to force purchases on their customers while every single time it bites them in the arse and they never seem to learn the lesson
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Im sure itll come in the form of map 4 with t4b and then t3a and t4c shards in 6 months lol

Are you sure they're not just going to completely redo everything and call it Ancient Sanctum?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    m8ylkwwvl3h8.png

Found this and LOLed
    BOFAD wrote: »
    m8ylkwwvl3h8.png

Found this and LOLed

omfg thats from his polite phase, that is so hillarious