Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alpha Essence Mission

AeonzAeonz Posts: 3
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
6hh3q7hgijad.png

It costs nine energy per node, with five nodes to clear, and three 3* awakened bots to fight all having 1000+ power.

So it costs 45 energy for 100 alpha spark essence.

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    the game says turn on notifications to be told when it happens.. I didn't receive any notification. This event needs to be extended until this bug is fixed.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, some of them are playing the event early, maybe because they different time zone.
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    How to play these alpha daily missions??i m from india and here today is 26 may and according to mail first alpha strike mission starts on 26 may..but there is no missions in my game..only regularly daily mission??
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It will come and go for hour time frame
  • Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    Can we get a time schedule, and why only once a day, how about every 7-12 hours, that way it starts when some of us are awake.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    It showed up for 4 minutes then expired?! Alpha Strike didn't work out properly then.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    STORMZZ wrote: »
    It showed up for 4 minutes then expired?! Alpha Strike didn't work out properly then.
    One of my guys ran it 5 times over night so I don't think it was up for only 4 minutes
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    It's bugged for me when it was live, I tried everything. Wouldn't start, another alliance mate didn't see it because he was in a spark mission already. Once he completed it, it opened. And I have yet to get a notification on either my iPhone 7+ or my Samsung tab s2.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    STORMZZ wrote: »
    One of my guys ran it 5 times over night so I don't think it was up for only 4 minutes

Well it did actually otherwise we wouldn't be all wondering why it did what I said. You're not in my alliance nor saw what we did so what are you on about?!
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Had the notifications turned on (like the in-game mail suggested) and saw nothing.
  • RuffRuff Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    Guys at least kabam are coming out with other ways to get alpha sparks. They're meant to be hard for a reason. If this game was easy we would run out of stuff to do and people would be complaining about that. Yes game does have it's issues but they seem to listen to logical ideas. I didn't get notification but I was lucky and logged on and was able to run the alpha spark mission twice.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ruff wrote: »
    I didn't get notification ....

THAT is the main issue. The notification isnt working like they said it would, and people are generally confused about when these missions will start, or if the mission for the day has already occurred.

By not giving us the times ahead of time, they are setting themselves up for 2 weeks worth of forum posts asking "When is the mission?" and "Did the mission already occur today?"
    Yes game does have it's issues but they seem to listen to logical ideas.

So far I have not seen a single post from Kabam addressing ANY of the issues people are bringing up in regards to these new event missions. So, at this point, I would disagree with them "listening to logical ideas".
  • edited May 2017
    Hey there Commanders! So first and foremost, I am sorry to hear some of you were unable to participate in the event mission. I can understand it can be frustrating, but that doesn't mean we let our frustrations get the best of us. I'm going to just post as a reminder to keep all feedback and discussions constructive. I know it can be hard to talk about things that you are passionate without losing your cool a little bit, but it takes away from the point at hand and makes it harder for our game team to get solid information.

So let me try to direct this a little bit so we can get the most out this.

What do you all like about the event mission?

What do you all dislike about the event mission?

What would be things you would improve? Why would you improve it?

As always, thank you for your feedback! I can't promise any changes will be made, but it always helps to get a good conversation going!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    edited May 2017
    @Kabam Rimehaven your questions answer
    1.we really appreciate thay alpha mission that's what we all are looking for it.who dont have enough time to raid.again thnx for this event
    2.the timing which is really not good for many Playe and we did not get any notification about that event even i got other game notification but not that.
    3.timing should have to improved atleast there should be specific time given that when will it start like if it start on 8pm pdt or any other it will be good if we know the time so we will not miss it.cause not all of us have phone in our hand 24 hour.
    In last i hope before next event start we would get the info of time when will it start
  • rawrrawr Posts: 20
    instead of limiting the duration of the event, you should just limit the number of attempts and let it run for a full 24hrs.. my alliancemate posted a note on the event timing, it happened at 3am in sg time zone.. do u honestly expect us to monitor the events page 24/7?

really poor planning on the kabam team

also... please fix the notifications... u deleted my previous post where i showed a full 24hr cycle of tftf notifications... not a single one for any of the events

hows this for being constructive? if the event run smoothly, there wouldnt be complaints.. please get your act together..
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    [color=goldenrod

[/color]

1, That we get another route for alpha sparks, and that it's short.

2, The rewards are too low and node cost is too high.

3, Raise the essence reward to like 250 or lower the node cost to 5 or 4, this way it would be worth the time and effort players spend in game, also make the event start later in the day or evening when players are at home from school or work or have the event active in the daily section for the day and initiate the hour timer once the player starts the mission.
  • Hey everyone! Thanks for bringing things back on track constructively! I'm so sorry for the lack of notification and for those of you that missed out on completing the mission.

The game team has been notified of the issue, and is working to ensure that future Missions will come with a notification. There's a lot of content to participate in, and we hope you're enjoying it all! Please do continue to share your feedback constructively!
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I'd just like for a specific time to be given out, I'm assuming it's gonna stay the same time for the respective timezone you're in?
    1. More ways to obtain alphas is always awesome
    2. It is only available for one hour.
    3. Like others say either lower energy costs or increase reward payout. And in future events, if the kabam team can put something up on the forums or be a bit more proactive. I'm sure it would go a long way.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2017
    I have the solution everyone.

The mission should go like this:

you can play as many times in an hour as you can, once every 24hrs.

The first time you accept the mission is when your personal countdown timer starts for one hour.

Then you make the 24hr timer reset every day at 00:00 UMT.

This way, every player gets the same opportunity to spam this mission as many times as they can once per day, and they get to do it on their own terms.

None of this middle of the night timing which feels like it has been set to keep a very much wanted opportunity away from the majority player base.

What say you, Kabam overlords?
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Kabam -- what you guys need to understand is these events are not optional participation for those of us who are clawing at the top of the game. They are absolutely required for any release players to have any shot to keep up with beta players.

It isn't just a question of "fun". We _need_ these types of opportunities, and for them to be shrouded in mystery and no notification, the response from Kabam needs to be "we are fixing it", not "we will do better next time".
  • SkySpark_1SkySpark_1 Posts: 9
    Guys at least kabam are coming out with other ways to get alpha sparks. They're meant to be hard for a reason. If this game was easy we would run out of stuff to do and people would be complaining about that. Yes game does have it's issues but they seem to listen to logical ideas. I didn't get notification but I was lucky and logged on and was able to run the alpha spark mission twice.

WOW so now we need to rely on luck to be competitive in this game and for Kabam to get it right, that is not the right response for Kabam. They aren't doing a specific thing they announced to everyone, I know what time the Missions start now, but that was ridiculous work.
    Hey everyone! Thanks for bringing things back on track constructively! I'm so sorry for the lack of notification and for those of you that missed out on completing the mission.

The game team has been notified of the issue, and is working to ensure that future Missions will come with a notification. There's a lot of content to participate in, and we hope you're enjoying it all! Please do continue to share your feedback constructively!

Still no notification! is everyone going to get another SORRY? Really disapointed Kabam
    Hey there Commanders! So first and foremost, I am sorry to hear some of you were unable to participate in the event mission. I can understand it can be frustrating, but that doesn't mean we let our frustrations get the best of us. I'm going to just post as a reminder to keep all feedback and discussions constructive. I know it can be hard to talk about things that you are passionate without losing your cool a little bit, but it takes away from the point at hand and makes it harder for our game team to get solid information.

So let me try to direct this a little bit so we can get the most out this.

As always, thank you for your feedback! I can't promise any changes will be made, but it always helps to get a good conversation going!

This message is with all due respect and appreciation for the game. It is meant to inquire.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING, I AM SKY! MYSELF AND 17 OTHER MEMBERS REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, WHAT IS AFFECTING US NEGATIVELY IS NOT HAVING BEEN ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE IMPORTANT MISSIONS (so rare they will be available 6 or 7 Days and and for 1 Hour) AND YOUR LACK OF RESPONSE TO THE SPECIFIC QUESTION (1) WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC TIME WE CAN EXPECT THESE MISSIONS TO START? (2) WILL YOU CONTINUE TO APOLOGIZE? WE CAN GET OVER YOUR "NONEXISTENT ANNOUNCEMENTS", BUT PLEASE FIX YOUR ISSUES KABAM!
    I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT KABAM RESPONDS WHEN OTHERS PLAYERS BLAME OUR TIME ZONES, LET ME QUOTE " thanks for getting the conversation back on track", to the Players let me Guess who logged in on the 25TH and haven't stopped collecting ALPHA SPARK SINCE. PLEASE FIX YOUR SUPPORT TEAM AND YOUR ISSUE, thank you have a Good Morning.
  • AeonzAeonz Posts: 3

1. It gives non-paying players a chance to catch up with people who pay to power up their bots.

2. 45 energy is too much for 100 essence. Also, there is no notification when the mission is already starting.

3. Lower the enery cost and/or increase the essence payout. Also, please fix the notification as it does not alert us when the mission is starting.
  • AeonzAeonz Posts: 3
    Hi guys! I got this day's 100 alpha essence again. And I think it starts at 10AM at your local time zone. Will need to confirm again though.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    finally got into 1 today.. and I'm happy Kabam decided to improve the Alpha farming.

However I'm wishing it to be more organized.. maybe give us a time table when these missions occur (like which timezone). As my alliance noticed the missions are held differently for different players. US players don't see those that are appearing in Asia timezone for example.

It can be posted on the forums and sent to players via the mailbox. This way we can anticipate when the next one will be held. Players might still miss them if they're busy, but at least they are less disgruntled than relying on the not-so-reliable notifications (for example some players switched notifications off and they don't realize it?). Some players might also switch their phone to airplane mode/off mobile data, to save battery - thus they will also miss those notifications..