Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forum Redesigning

I think Forums needs to be redisgned a little.
- A reply button with character limits for short and instant replies.
+ Using quotes for small replies increase the length for a room un-necessarily.

- A Dislike and disagree Buuton
+ There are guy who flag a post when it doesn't match their taste or likes.\
+ Spam is post which is repeatedly posted over and over again.
+ Abuse is post which may contain Racist, Explicit, or Communally and Socially Offensive wording.
+ And of course, I'm pretty sure my character ability posts aren't a spam and no one else has posted anything like that and i also post that only once for a bot.
+ I can even file a case in Supreme Court, that My G1 Ironhide ability Post is nowhere around ABUSE!
+ So, there must be a dislike and disagree button to get the correct opinions of people.

- Administrator Controls for Creator of Discussion
+ There must be options whether posting Pics are allowed or not
+ An Option to cleanse the room by removing selected posts, available only after no. of post reached a specific count.
+ Creator of discussion must be able to close it.

- Collapse button
+ Some Posts are very long. There must be option give the post a brief heading and collapse it while only it's heading shows.

- Kabam Censorship
+ When someone flags a post, the review must go to the team of Forum Administrators and Moderators to review if the post really deserves that or not.
+ Because some people just flag a post whether it's good or bad just beacause their mood is off at the moment or the guy disagreed with his previous post.
Tagged:

Comments

• I think Forums needs to be redisgned a little.
    - A reply button with character limits for short and instant replies.
    + Using quotes for small replies increase the length for a room un-necessarily.

- A Dislike and disagree Buuton
    + There are guy who flag a post when it doesn't match their taste or likes.\
    + Spam is post which is repeatedly posted over and over again.
    + Abuse is post which may contain Racist, Explicit, or Communally and Socially Offensive wording.
    + And of course, I'm pretty sure my character ability posts aren't a spam and no one else has posted anything like that and i also post that only once for a bot.
    + I can even file a case in Supreme Court, that My G1 Ironhide ability Post is nowhere around ABUSE!
    + So, there must be a dislike and disagree button to get the correct opinions of people.

- Administrator Controls for Creator of Discussion
    + There must be options whether posting Pics are allowed or not
    + An Option to cleanse the room by removing selected posts, available only after no. of post reached a specific count.
    + Creator of discussion must be able to close it.

- Collapse button
    + Some Posts are very long. There must be option give the post a brief heading and collapse it while only it's heading shows.

- Kabam Censorship
    + When someone flags a post, the review must go to the team of Forum Administrators and Moderators to review if the post really deserves that or not.
    + Because some people just flag a post whether it's good or bad just beacause their mood is off at the moment or the guy disagreed with his previous post.

I like the idea but the character limit shouldn’t be implemented. Maybe just limit photos to one per post
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @UrAverageMalaka , you witness yourself, to comment a small reply, you quoted such a large post, it get kind of disgusting to go through same post again.
  • @SparkShredder the maybe just make it so it says “Quote” and highlight it so you have a choice of pressing it (they do it when you have quoted multiple posts) and make it able to hide it
    Don't you Think if there is option to show character limited small reply right under the post in smaller font, it will look more clean and easy to match with the original post
    iuaz4mhvbshk.png
    And how many guys this is "SPAM" OR "ABUSE"
  • iuaz4mhvbshk.png
    That is what i tried saying. If that happens it will be cleaned up

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    iuaz4mhvbshk.png

People would spam flag that kind of thread, if your making a whole new thread that is displaying a idea, opinion, request or suggestion of a new character to be added to the roster, then it should be posted in the corresponding thread that is already in place, it’s the same thing with the abilities thread, if it’s tied to any bot idea, then it goes in character suggestion, I know we have good ideas and we want people to agree with them but you just have to trust the mods in doing what they say they do, and that’s read through everything, which I believe they do.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    iuaz4mhvbshk.png

People would spam flag that kind of thread, if your making a whole new thread that is displaying a idea, opinion, request or suggestion of a new character to be added to the roster, then it should be posted in the corresponding thread that is already in place, it’s the same thing with the abilities thread, if it’s tied to any bot idea, then it goes in character suggestion, I know we have good ideas and we want people to agree with them but you just have to trust the mods in doing what they say they do, and that’s read through everything, which I believe they do.

I agree Spam that post is virtually not wrong but,
    What pained me was the Abuse flag.
    @Kabam Miike
    What's your thoughts, agree? then tell, not agree? close this room
  • Hey guys-

Thanks for bringing up a conversation about this. We like to see this feedback and we will pass it over to the rest of the team. Your feedback is always helpful!
    Hey guys-

Thanks for bringing up a conversation about this. We like to see this feedback and we will pass it over to the rest of the team. Your feedback is always helpful!

Thanks, for concerning. Now, at least, my soul is relaxed you guys saw it :D:D:p
    @Kabam Spice Can you answer the "Bot Ability Clarification" thread, will help a lot. Plz
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @SparkShredder I used to spam your character ability thread because I think it should be posted on the characters suggestions thread, however I changed them to awesome later I found out the effort you put on it & how different it is compared to the characters suggestions thread.
    I would love to add to your suggestions here one important thing: uploading videos from the phone to the forums directly.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2018
    I get flagged for no reason alot...so does manthro...lol

See my previous comment in this room

Is it this one below?
    iuaz4mhvbshk.png

Is it this one below?
    iuaz4mhvbshk.png

92x0b10rln8n.png
    This one.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    The forums don't need to redesigned just because nobody likes you or your opinions.

I have first-hand experience in this. It does get tiring being right 99.9% of the time though, I have to admit :wink:

Manthro wrote: »
    The forums don't need to redesigned just because nobody likes you or your opinions.

I have first-hand experience in this. It does get tiring being right 99.9% of the time though, I have to admit.

And I don't want to be a celebrity either..
    Simply, I don't care if they like me OR not... That's their unfortunate,If they hate me, not mine
    Did spark shredder just roast manthro?

Is it this one below?
    iuaz4mhvbshk.png

92x0b10rln8n.png
    This one.

I see your point lol flagged for no reason again...
    For character suggestion thread, my idea is like...
    When I open it... I might see sub-discussions under name of each character where people will discuss about that character only.
    Or There can a list of characters Where people can just hit like or awesome and nothing else ...and we can see which character has most votes..
    Idea is not so good and possible at present,, yet it isn't that shabby
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited June 2018
    Mods just bumped the "forum rules" again lol. So I gave another read and laughed at:

"11- Spreading conspiracy theories, false information, and rumors is not permitted. These just clog up the forums, incite anger or fear, and don’t help anybody."

"13- Respect the decisions of the Moderation team. The Moderation team’s decisions are “the last word”. Arguing with moderators about their decisions will not change the outcome of the decision. When you use our spaces, you are required to abide by our rules - even if you disagree with them."

Best synergy 2018 I see no point in redesign(opinion)