Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Monthly Objectives

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    ehhhhh
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Piconia wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Awesome indeed but how to go about getting a T3 Scout Spark for Rank 5? Yeah there's some essence in the rewards but still....hmmm.

You get 5k total scout T3 essence, and 5k more when you hit level 55, there's your spark

But 3k of your first 5k comes from upgrading to R5 already, LOL. You're trapped. Kabam has us trapped.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I've only been able to get 180k chips a month as a free to play but these rewards are going to make duping so much easier now!
  • McPrime88McPrime88 Posts: 11
    edited June 2018
    I think these rewards are great! This will make it a lot easier to dupe the featured bots plus the crystals you will get may give you a chance to dupe them there as well. The class T3C you get is always welcome also. Great job to you and the team @Kabam Miike
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Awesome indeed but how to go about getting a T3 Scout Spark for Rank 5? Yeah there's some essence in the rewards but still....hmmm.

You get 5k total scout T3 essence, and 5k more when you hit level 55, there's your spark

You need a T3 Scout Spark to get all the essence in the objectives!!

And aside from the fact that I still only on level 46, 5000 generic shards or even a full T3 crystal wouldn't guarantee a scout spark anyways.

Come on really, you couldn't have thought of that stuff??

• PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177

And aside from the fact that I still only on level 46, 5000 generic shards or even a full T3 crystal wouldn't guarantee a scout spark anyways.

It's for the spenders to buy them from store ill hazard to bet every month they offer a pick a t3 crystals deal like this one on now
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

It's for the spenders to buy them from store ill hazard to bet every month they offer a pick a t3 crystals deal like this one on now

Probably!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    One hour early they are, lol
    3821qab58hgt.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Whelp, looks like the Jazz relic is an AM relic. Wish the expert exploration was more than a silver now (unless the expert Jazz spotlight difficulty is close to the hard spotlight of the old).
  • I'm good with hard but how comes you guys don't add a platinum Relic
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

This post reeks of entitlement. I don't have a scout t3c spark either, but I'm hoping I get lucky with my pulls so I can roll into this reward structure. If I don't get one... Oh well.

Not the end of the world.
  • I've only been able to get 180k chips a month as a free to play but these rewards are going to make duping so much easier now!

wait whaaaaat how do u get that much and are u high level
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I've only been able to get 180k chips a month as a free to play but these rewards are going to make duping so much easier now!

Time and willpower, all month long on not opening crystals is like a wicked itch
    k5fhbyhkivc1.png
    caudp0ceva10.png
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141

I am also free to play, the last two months I got over 240,000 chips so I was able to duplicate Cheetor. How you ask...Just constant playing, Spotlight missions, Away missions, rewards from Alliance missions (Map 3 Level 4) and duplicates. Lots and lots of duplicates. I do not think I will be as lucky though for Jazz because I spent a lot of bots forging to get four star shards for the duplicates and to get stronger for Expert mode.
    edited June 2018

I'm at L49 and I save crystals as soon as I get the featured bot each month. I hit 1-10% each arena round, raid 9 times a day, and my alli usually hits 100% on AM.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I don’t buy crystals or energon with bot chips and I got 330,000 chips for last month. This month I already have 4* and 3* Jazz with 86k chips now. With arena, raid, SM, AM to earn chips in coming few weeks, I’m already starting to hoard crystals for next month.
  • So wait, lemme get this straight: All you guys do is hoard crystals for a whole month until the next featured bot comes out??? @Faithz17 @Booster_Blue @Meatshield & @MaxBebop ???
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    So wait, lemme get this straight: All you guys do is hoard crystals for a whole month until the next featured bot comes out??? @Faithz17 @Booster_Blue @Meatshield & @MaxBebop ???

Lots of people do that. It’s the best strategy to get the featured/dupe every month.

The only downside is the abundance of ore that expires at the same time D:
  • Damn, i guess ive been playing wrong this whole entire time lol. I oughtta get started on this trend. Guess that also explains why i could never get a 4* featured bot :/
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Damn, i guess ive been playing wrong this whole entire time lol. I oughtta get started on this trend. Guess that also explains why i could never get a 4* featured bot :/

In fact getting the 4* featured doesn't require too much hoarding. Search for "how to get 100K chips" on this forum for a tutorial by Terminal.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2018
    So wait, lemme get this straight: All you guys do is hoard crystals for a whole month until the next featured bot comes out??? @Faithz17 @Booster_Blue @Meatshield & @MaxBebop ???

Some peeps in my alliance don't hoard crystals like that, they only grind their butt off in arenas and raids, and/or spend money on crystal deals and energon deals.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    In fact getting the 4* featured doesn't require too much hoarding. Search for "how to get 100K chips" on this forum for a tutorial by Terminal.

It IS much less now with chips being offered in away missions and in the monthly objections....

but if you don't have a bunch of 4* and not in a good alliance that helps you earn a few 4* crystals a month where it's guaranteed a couple 4* dupes....for a lower/beginning level player, they will still need to hoard any many crystals as possible to increase their odds. chips from a duped 3* is not as easy.

• Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Good work with the monthly objectives! I could really use the daily deals to include a 1000 t3 class shards for 1 week though! Pretty please?

I only hoard for two weeks and then usually into the first week I am able to get the 4* bot
  • StealthIsDeWaeStealthIsDeWae Posts: 45
    edited June 2018
    Voltron wrote: »

It IS much less now with chips being offered in away missions and in the monthly objections....

but if you don't have a bunch of 4* and not in a good alliance that helps you earn a few 4* crystals a month where it's guaranteed a couple 4* dupes....for a lower/beginning level player, they will still need to hoard any many crystals as possible to increase their odds. chips from a duped 3* is not as easy.

Its not that hard for me to get featured 3* dupes. I can dupe the 3* at least once, at most two or three times. i just cant seem to get enough shards for one 4*. Also, thx @KillMasterC , ill definitely go and check out @Terminal s tutorial. Thank you everybody for your advice & feedback :)
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Its not that hard for me to get featured 3* dupes. I can dupe the 3* at least once, at most two or three times. i just cant seem to get enough shards for one 4*. Also, thx @KillMasterC , ill definitely go and check out @Terminal s tutorial. Thank you everybody for your advice & feedback :)

if you follow the tutorial...you can get the 4* bot of the month without any 4* dupes. it just takes a bit more work and some bot crystal hoarding. raid week will be the difference maker. even if you lose the raid..you'll get chips. with the new monthly objectives..if you complete the easy to hard mission..that's an extra 6k chips right there.

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    There are many ways to get the 4* featured bot and even dupe him. Of course you can just buy the energon deals with bot chips. If not spending, just clear all the spotlight missions, run arenas to get the milestones, do AM, raid like crazy during raid week, based on that I was able to get 4* plus 3-4 of the 3* bots. Keeping crystals helped me to dupe the 4*. I do monitor my chip levels so I know when to start saving for next bot.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I forgot that even lost raids get a few chips, that's gonna make things easier!