Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Bumblebee Teaser Discussion

2»

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Also, just last week I was slamming bayformers Starscream, and then this beautiful new design is revealed! My faith is restored.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    My daughter said it reminded her of the Herbie movie. You know, teen girl's relationship with a VW
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I wonder how they're gonna explain the size difference since he was supposed to be a ninja Nazi killer in the 40s. This looks as if he's new to Earth in the 80s
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Did anybody else get an 80s adventure movie vibe from this trailer? I was getting a little "Iron Giant" meets ET feeling, and I'm really into it.

I didnt so much get the et part but just from the teailer definitely and 80s feel a d the bernie mac sound clip is awesome, kinda hope it actually in the movie
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    edited June 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Glad they fixed starscream.... the orginal movie scream was an ridiculous
    He looked like a [Removed by Moderation] Dorito chip.

edited June 2018
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Glad they fixed starscream.... the orginal movie scream was an ridiculous
    He looked like a [Removed by Moderation] Dorito chip.

Haha that he did lmao
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    They went back to the original g1 vw bug for the movie, but in the last knight bee was shown as a jeep during ww2

Well, it looks as if Bumblebee did have some parts that resembled a jeep in the teaser. It looks like maybe he was that then decided to change his alt mode to a VW Bug1ab6n77ohmgs.png

• NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Looks to me like they're using their last film before the reboot as a bit of a test bed for some ideas. I'm hoping they follow that direction and go for more G1-faithful designs and maybe even go for that 'futuristic-80s' setting that you'd only ever see in Saturday morning cartoons like Transformers, G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K., etc.
    Bee gets the “horns” any time his convat mask comes down
    I wonder how they're gonna explain the size difference since he was supposed to be a ninja Nazi killer in the 40s. This looks as if he's new to Earth in the 80s
    Dont rhink its a new to earth in the 80s so much as beaten down and in need of repair
    That would make more sense. Maybe that explains his Jeep alt mode
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Or..... Simply ignore that crappy tangent they wrote into the universe, and tell a better story
    Also the fact in dark of the moon prime walked by bee and bee was basically waist high to prime, then bots like dino and sideswipe and ih were all short as hell comparatively too
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    Also the fact in dark of the moon prime walked by bee and bee was basically waist high to prime, then bots like dino and sideswipe and ih were all short as hell comparatively too

Thats cause hes Prime. Hes supposed to stand tall lol hes the head honcho.
  • I wana see what G1 Barricade in this movie look like
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Did anybody else get an 80s adventure movie vibe from this trailer? I was getting a little "Iron Giant" meets ET feeling, and I'm really into it.

I'm getting a vibe like that...seems like back to the future almost
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I am expecting that they completely redesign the existing tactician bumblebee to match this bee, and adjust his skillset. Then release the 4* version.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Yo I just found out that the starscream is not starscream! its blitzwing!
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Manthro wrote: »
    I am expecting that they completely redesign the existing tactician bumblebee to match this bee, and adjust his skillset. Then release the 4* version.

What about a completely new bee who is not exclusive
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hope Travis Knight was either joking or drunk when he said that