Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dear Kabam,

I have noticed a bug in your game with reference to the subject. In the bots section of the game my ultra magnus avatar is showing as bludgeon and on my shockwave avatar its displaying windblade just looking at my bots brings great displeasure on how can you guys overlook such a flaw. This problem has been there since the past 2 months. Kindly have this error rectified on priority. Thanking you. Mercertron
Tagged:

Comments

• MercertronMercertron Posts: 4
    scs2cav53119.jpg here it is
  • MercertronMercertron Posts: 4
    u88v40mrfskf.jpg

Here is shockwave showing windblade.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Did you try to close the game and then login again?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Clear your cache and reload the game, see if that helps
  • This puts a whole new meaning to "robots in disguise"...

Has restarting the app helped? Clearing cache? How about an uninstall, reinstall? (I know that can be annoying, but might help us with figuring out what's causing it.)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    XD that's funny
  • Kabam seems to be confused here. They develop a game and hence they can't seem to rectify minor issues in a prompt manner. The only thing they are good at is banning their clients on global chat. They will end up losing their market credibility.. they just cant seem to give correct protocol to their clients. Cheers!
  • Mercertron wrote: »
    Kabam seems to be confused here. They develop a game and hence they can't seem to rectify minor issues in a prompt manner. The only thing they are good at is banning their clients on global chat. They will end up losing their market credibility.. they just cant seem to give correct protocol to their clients. Cheers!

Not sure where you're getting your information from on that one. I swung by to try and see if anything listed by your fellow peers helped and rather than letting me know -- you choose to insult our manner of work. I understand this is frustrating to have something being displayed incorrectly, but in order for us to help you, we do need basic information like I listed above.

Tedious tasks such as clearing cache and whether it worked or not can help us to determine what is causing the issue. So again, I ask (so that we can help us we tried in the prior post) did any of the above help to fix this issue? If yes, which helped? If no, are you still experiencing this?

Please remember that you came here to seek help and that we are happy to do so, but keep in mind that in order to "rectify minor issues in a prompt manner" we do need certain pieces of information. It's unfortunate that certain bugs do take longer to fix, but the first step in getting them resolved is having the information we need in order to start/work on/finish that process.

Cheers!