Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the most worthless Sig Ability in the game?

Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Am I missing something when it gets to lvl 100?

What is the most worthless Sig Ability in the game? 9 votes

And why is it Concussive Block?
33%
Bodyopus79UrAverageMalakaZRogue 3 votes
No: I'm a weirdo and I think Metallikato might suck juuuuuust a little bit worse...
66%
French_BakerShockwaves_jdjcjdjxSparkShredderThunderman17Bumblebee254BotBoy909 6 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2018
    This poll is pretty weird, And no one said it was Concussive block, the second option is even weirder than the first one. In my humble opinion, the worst signature abilities are either Breach (OG Prime's), Obliteration (Ironhide's) or King of the road (Motormaster's)
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Tact BEE, hands down the worst.
  • And why is it Concussive Block?
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    This poll is pretty weird, And no one said it was Concussive block, the second option is even weirder than the first one. In my humble opinion, the worst signature abilities are either Breach (OG Prime's), Obliteration (Ironhide's) or King of the road (Motormaster's)
    You forgot megatrons buff steal sig and grimlocks purification sig. not to forget prowls sig. that one is so useless
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    And why is it Concussive Block?
    You forgot megatrons buff steal sig and grimlocks purification sig. not to forget prowls sig. that one is so useless

I rather like Prowl's sig. Except for the fact it turns every enemy into Neo from the Matrix with dodging and blocking. I've barely ever gotten to use it...
    Grimlocks sig is nice to have against most bots heavy with shock and bleed.
  • And why is it Concussive Block?
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

I rather like Prowl's sig. Except for the fact it turns every enemy into Neo from the Matrix with dodging and blocking. I've barely ever gotten to use it...
    Grimlocks sig is nice to have against most bots heavy with shock and bleed.
    I was only joking. I was talking about the best synergies and saying they were the worst
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »
    Rhinox's Sig is easily the worst, ever since they nerfed it into the ground.

Doesn't trigger on +400% melee mods, rarely triggers when the AI gets you with a special or basic melee Crit, heavy, whatever. I have an r5 Rhinox and I see this every day.

Basically, you no longer need to awaken Rhinox. The damage mitigation works with or without the Sig... Just get slightly more mitigation from the Sig.

However, fighting against Rhinox... Triggers if you fart. There is a huge disparity in trigger rate with regards to player vs AI controlled bot.

agreed
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    you people are crazy
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    No: I'm a weirdo and I think Metallikato might suck juuuuuust a little bit worse...

Obliteration killed it triggers at correct moment. MM and OP also kills but bludgeon, it sucks
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    Rhinox's Sig is easily the worst, ever since they nerfed it into the ground.

Doesn't trigger on +400% melee mods, rarely triggers when the AI gets you with a special or basic melee Crit, heavy, whatever. I have an r5 Rhinox and I see this every day.

Basically, you no longer need to awaken Rhinox. The damage mitigation works with or without the Sig... Just get slightly more mitigation from the Sig.

However, fighting against Rhinox... Triggers if you fart. There is a huge disparity in trigger rate with regards to player vs AI controlled bot.

agreed

Agree as well,.. The good news is that if you pull the 5* version, you are basically set since you don't need to dupe him to get the best out of him lol

But seriously though,.. this signature should be revised to make it more worthwhile.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    But it's nerfed because y'all expressed the hate against it!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Y2K wrote: »
    But it's nerfed because y'all expressed the hate against it!

There were better ways to adjust it, like making it impossible to trigger if you were attacking the block. It was triggering even on block at one point in time.

Now, any ability, passive or active, that contributes to Crit rate or attack in general no longer registers as tripping the threshold of Rhinox shields. The result is what happens now.... Almost nothing.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I thought the only change to Rhinox's sig was that they made it a 50-50 chance for scouts to proc it...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I thought the only change to Rhinox's sig was that they made it a 50-50 chance for scouts to proc it...

Yes, but they also adjusted it so any masteries or bot abilities that contribute to attack rating, damage, and Crit rate no longer trigger shock if the attack trips the shield threshold as a result of those modifiers.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yes, but they also adjusted it so any masteries or bot abilities that contribute to attack rating, damage, and Crit rate no longer trigger shock if the attack trips the shield threshold as a result of those modifiers.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.