Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who’s the next bot ?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    6xuzeqk948yt.jpg
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jazz 2
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Jazz 2
    Bayformers Jazz
    FOC jazz
    Armada Jazz
    IDW jazz
    Did I miss any?

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    It's been like five days! :scream: Jazz is going to feel like you've already cold-shouldered him!

If you provided a list of the next 13 bots to be released, these guys would be asking what the 14th bot is immediately thereafter.. best to just ignore these threads :wink:
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Zitro Neus maybe?
  • Manthro wrote: »
    It's been like five days! :scream: Jazz is going to feel like you've already cold-shouldered him!

If you provided a list of the next 13 bots to be released, these schmucks would be asking what the 14th bot is immediately thereafter..best to just ignore these threads ;)

Where's the fun in that? Everyone likes a little surprise and games of "guess who". I just didn't want Jazz to feel like he got pushed to the back of the toybox. I can assure you they aren't the only ones excited for what's next.

And there's definitely no fun in ignoring any thread. ;)
    Manthro wrote: »

If you provided a list of the next 13 bots to be released, these schmucks would be asking what the 14th bot is immediately thereafter..best to just ignore these threads ;)

Where's the fun in that? Everyone likes a little surprise and games of "guess who". I just didn't want Jazz to feel like he got pushed to the back of the toybox. I can assure you they aren't the only ones excited for what's next.

And there's definitely no fun in ignoring any thread. ;)

How far ahead do you have bot releases planned? For example, do you know who the next 12 bots are and in what order or do you decide on a whim maybe 2 months in advance?
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    Why is lockdown not added?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

it's not a cold-shoulder, it's just fun and harmless speculation.

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466

If jazz had been a demo or any other class besides a scout he woudlnt feel cold shouldered!!!
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Signature : For every lag buff active, gain power.
    SP1 : Stun self and enemy for 2 second, enemy chain combos self when recovered.
    SP2 : For the rest of the fight, disable self sidestepping when enemy attack with ranged attacks.
    SP3 : Stop time for 5 seconds, closes the App and lose the fight.

man-on-wheels.jpg

LOL oh my days
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    SP2 : For the rest of the fight, disable self sidestepping when enemy attack with ranged attacks.

man-on-wheels.jpg

WELL, I FELT THAT FROM HEART :D:D
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    But this IS a heavy game.
    More weight you put on Ram and CPU, more lags you get
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Well, it's not like they've been asking for him for over a year now... :#

man-on-wheels.jpg

giphy.gif
    Darm0k wrote: »

man-on-wheels.jpg

giphy.gif

WHAT IS THAT?
  • Darm0k wrote: »

giphy.gif

I look away for two seconds and I come back to this? :#

giphy.gif

I look away for two seconds and I come back to this? :#

didn't even answer my question, so I have lost all respect for you. Kabam forum lurker employees!
  • DaveJL wrote: »

didn't even answer my question, so I have lost all respect for you. Kabam forum lurker employees!

That'd be giving up part of the surprises on what's to come.
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    WHAT IS THAT?

It's a cartoon from back in th-- oh man, am I dating myself?
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    WHAT IS THAT?

It's a cartoon from back in th-- oh man, am I dating myself?

That... thing... is very scary...

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    _______
    gt6duy7mu5rc.jpeg
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Yet another thread asking "who is the next bot?"
    Is that all you guys ever care about in this game? I try to find helpful stuff on these threads but I can't go one day without seeing a thread like this one.

We all know you want to know who is next and we all know you will not get the answer till the day before release. Why do you still feel the need to ask?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    TKO wrote: »
    Is that all you guys ever care about in this game? I try to find helpful stuff on these threads but I can't go one day without seeing a thread like this one.

We all know you want to know who is next and we all know you will not get the answer till the day before release. Why do you still feel the need to ask?

If you don't like the topic, why do you feel the need to read and comment?? Move on, change the channel, pretend it's a TV or a youtube video you're not interested in.

It's fun for us and some people to speculate. It's a game.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    TKO wrote: »

If you don't like the topic, why do you feel the need to read and comment?? Move on, change the channel, pretend it's a TV or a youtube video you're not interested in.

It's fun for us and some people to speculate. It's a game.

Oh I get it now.

@Kabam Miike These guys want a new game where they can all place their votes for who is going to be the next character added to the game. You guys can make money off of it by making them pay for each vote.

You'll do a monthly vote and whoever wins gets 100 energon in TFTF. This sounds like such a fun idea...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2018

Got somethin 4 ya

aenehc6hr2ee.png
    And I finally figured out how to post images