Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arenas

Not trying to be rude or anything. But these arenas going back to global is bs. I see in crystal arena people only getting 100 4* shards for 1.9mil in points. Give or take a few. But Jesus man. The separate arenas have people a chance. To get some good items for their countless hours grinding away at arena. Arena is very very time consuming. And for such little reward. I personally request that arena go back to the way you guys hard it when you first fixed it. Also to upgrade the rewards. Arena is long over do for better rewards. Please look into this.

Comments

• Reaction86Reaction86 Posts: 77
    I am refusing to partake in arenas until a big change comes. Been playing this game since the start. And I believe arenas are at an all time low for moral.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Reaction86 wrote: »
    Not trying to be rude or anything. But these arenas going back to global is bs. I see in crystal arena people only getting 100 4* shards for 1.9mil in points. Give or take a few. But Jesus man. The separate arenas have people a chance. To get some good items for their countless hours grinding away at arena. Arena is very very time consuming. And for such little reward. I personally request that arena go back to the way you guys hard it when you first fixed it. Also to upgrade the rewards. Arena is long over do for better rewards. Please look into this.

This is straight up false.

I scored 1 million points and landed in the 6-10% bracket, earning 250 shards plus all the other PBC and 3* shards along with it.

State fact not misinformation.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I'm sure everyone can admit that arenas are and have been in need of a change for awhile. No reason to do them if you're at the top and starting to be no to little reason if your an average competitive player.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I just want to see Arena become fun and engaging. Maybe if the rewards were tweaked (even though this has been done before), I would find more value. But the grind is painfully time consuming and well... boring?

I guess I’m asking for too much.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I get a perfect series for daily objective, make sure I hit 12000 to grab the ticket and call it a day.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I dont see why 2 arenas cant be run at once, in my mind it would help you can choose which you want to grind for. And the less popular arena points will be lower.

Sorry not 1.9. 1.0mil.
  • Well it didn’t take that long for people to complain about the global arena. I personally liked the Regional arena, but you people cried about that. Now your crying about this one.

I hardly even play arena anymore, it’s a waste of my time. Rewards are not good.
    I liked regional arenas. Great idea
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah arenas are just terrible.. barely touching them for months now
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    ew arenas
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How about instead of picking from three different groups of bots, you pick from three groups of no mod, mod 1, or mod 2. You get bonus for playing against a team boosted by a mod and it makes it a little more challenging instead of just going after vanilla bots.
  • Hey gang -

Thanks for jumping into a conversation about this. We see this feedback every so often and each time we swing it over to the rest of the team. It may not seem like we're listening, but I assure you we're always looking into the feedback you're giving.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I would like to see a different arena setup - like multiple running at once and maybe even having to choose one and be locked out of the other
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Not trying to be rude or anything. But these arenas going back to global is bs. I see in crystal arena people only getting 100 4* shards for 1.9mil in points.

I got 1.5m and got 3-4%, giving 500 4* shards. I do agree that going back to global sucks, in the EU region it was pretty good going for me to get 1.5m and almost always hit 1-2%. I personally think the issue lies in the fact there’s no 4* shards for the milestones, if there were shards awarded for 1m 1.25m and 1.5m (100, 125 then 275 maybe) it would feel more rewarding to grind arena for it.

I do quite like Darm0ks idea to make it somewhat less of a chore though!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The_53rd wrote: »
    Not trying to be rude or anything. But these arenas going back to global is bs. I see in crystal arena people only getting 100 4* shards for 1.9mil in points.

I got 1.5m and got 3-4%, giving 500 4* shards. I do agree that going back to global sucks, in the EU region it was pretty good going for me to get 1.5m and almost always hit 1-2%. I personally think the issue lies in the fact there’s no 4* shards for the milestones, if there were shards awarded for 1m 1.25m and 1.5m (100, 125 then 275 maybe) it would feel more rewarding to grind arena for it.

Switching back to regional will have zero effect on reward brackets.

Players have bigger bot rosters now, therefore it will require more points to reach each bracket.

If you make 3 regional arenas again, the brackets are based on a percentage of total active players in each arena. You'll still need the same amount of points to get there.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »
    The_53rd wrote: »

Switching back to regional will have zero effect on reward brackets.

Players have bigger bot rosters now, therefore it will require more points to reach each bracket.

If you make 3 regional arenas again, the brackets are based on a percentage of total active players in each arena. You'll still need the same amount of points to get there.

This isn't necessarily true, because it depends where the majority of top scores are coming from. The American and Asian regions are home to a lot of the high scorers, so the EU guys do actually get an easier ride