Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Abilities Clarification

I have many questions regarding Armors and Resistance and many other Abilities:

If a bot has 50% Armor:
(i) Will it reduce Crit Damage?
(ii) If there's 25% Armor Break, net Armor will be 25% or 37.5% (-25% of 50)?
(iii) If there's Another Stack of Same Armor, will they combine to give 100% Armor effect ?
--
(iv) If there's no Armor, how much damage will (a)one 25% Armor Break (b)Two 25% Armor Breaks, will amplify?
(v) Exactly how much damage barricade's backfire do, how their damage stack?
(vi)Do resistance buffs reduce Crit Damage?
(vii) How Resistance debuffs stack, do they just add up?
(viii) Do Wasp's resistance debuff effect Melee,Ranged,Special resistance from MODs?
(ix) If a bot has 50% Armor and 50% Resistance Debuff, what will be net Damage output?
(x) If a bot has 50% Armor and 50% Resistance buff, will they combine to give 100% Damage reduction?

In Short
-How do two or more buff or debuffs of same type stack their effectiveness?
- How do two different buff or debuffs for same purpose(damage increase or reduction) stack themselves?
- Confuse of Jazz: Will it cause special Attack of bot controlled by a commander to trigger up automatically or it just affect A.I?
Tagged:

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    It certainly won't bait our specials. Many have fought against Jazz but no one talks about this.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Y2K wrote: »
    It certainly won't bait our specials. Many have fought against Jazz but no one talks about this.

THNX for the reply,so basically all you have do is avoid heavy and special, he more than half useless
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Y2K wrote: »

Sometimes in a fight, I try to back step, sidestep, or block and my bot does a special attack. I think this may make it happen more often.
    @Kabam Spark @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Valiant
    Are you guys even listening to your Subjects? :p:):#
  • Hi, yes hello! We're here! Let me see what information we can get for you on this. :)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Wow, this was great. Thank you.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    This is awesome, fantastic information!
    @Kabam Vydious thanks that was quite very useful.
    @Kabam Vydious can you make it visible how damage barricade's backfire do, in his bot info in next uodate
    Sorry, I forgot to add.
    When hit grindor inflict x% CRIT Debuff.
    On Sp1 , he inflict -x% Debuff.
    Are they different OR have same effect
    @Kabam Vydious
    Can answer above one plz
    @Kabam Yolotron @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Can you tell the difference between simple x% buff and +x% buff.
    My theory is :smile:
    If a bot has natural crit rate of 25%, a simple 50% crit rate buff will make it 37,5% and +50% crit rate will make it 75%.
    +50% will also not suffer mitigation while stacking, unlike simple 50% crit rate buff.
    Please correct me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited April 2019
    Sorry for resurrecting this thread. I don't want to make another thread similar to this

I have some questions regarding 2 specific effects.

Power Rate
    - Is the potency of Power Rate debuffs based on the opponent's CURRENT power rate or their base power rate
    (If 3x30% Power Rate debuffs stack, do they reduce the opponent's base power rate by ~65.7% or 90%? If 2x 30% Power Rate debuffs stack, do they reduce the opponent's base power rate by 51% or 60%?)
    - Do Power Rate debuffs affect direct power gain effects (i.e. Soundwave/Cheetor/Blaster's power gain buffs, Megatronus' passive power gain, Prowl's Good Cop ability, Robot Resource, etc)

Resistance
    - Do they reduce the opponent's direct damage?
    If a bot has a Energy Resistance buff, do they reduce energy-based unavoidable damage like Shock, Null-Ray and Dark Burn?

Would love to hear your answers @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Kabam Vydious and I don't think Barricade does merely 1.47% of his attack rating. 147% sounds reasonable according to our observation.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited April 2019
    And let’s get rhinox and dinbot heavy cleaned up. It’s pure suicide. @Kabam Vydious
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    src1qg435ibh.gif

TOO MUCH MATH!!