Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gamers With Jobs is back baby!

That's right, we're coming back but we can't do it without you. If you seek an alliance that is AM focused, wants a challenge but respects your time, your family and your job, look no further.

GWJ is an AM focused alliance that seeks mature adults that understand that life comes first but still want to push themselves.

-Line App is a must
-Communication is key and required
-Need at least 2x r4 and 1x r5 4*(max forged r4 will suffice in place of r5)
-AM participation is a must unless leadership is notified in advance

If this sounds like the group for you, contact me at @optimusgoon on Line today.

Comments

• PlatPlat Posts: 8
    Instead of building from scratch, would you consider a merger? Krondor also supports players with jobs. No LINE app bc I don’t want to interrupt anyone’s lives. Everyone plays when they play. We run Map 3, diff 10-16 depending on day and circumstances. Currently short 5 players. Sent you a friend request if you’re interested.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    We are accepting mergers with ourselves but will not be merging with another alliance. We are also not so casual as that.

Those applying to GWJ are required to utilize Line for ALL communication needs and AM participation is mandatory. We are respectful of those with things going on irl and this is why Line is required. A simple heads up to an officer or myself is all we require if you are going to be late to AM.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Still plenty of space left. Are you a smaller alliance looking to possibly merge? Are you an individual looking to help rebuild an alliance that rewards loyalty? Are you a mature adult with a life seeking like minded people that still want a challenge?

Gamers With Jobs is here just for that. Contact me at the line of in the above post. I look forward to hearing from all of you.