Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adding a 4th bot to commander profile

This would nice to see in this game. Having your top bot do a certain pose in the game. Like in mcoc. This would be cool to see maybe at the second anaversy or something. It just something I though of, it’s just something to be nice to see.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    I don't think it's even necessary
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We should change "commander" to "summoner" too! How about replacing all the bots with Marvel characters?
    edited June 2018

He's somewhat right...
    Not everything needs to similiar to MCOC
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited June 2018

He's somewhat right...
    Not everything needs to similiar to MCOC [/quote]

All I’m saying is adding one more bot to the profile. The someone comes in here’s being a jerk saying change everything to mcoc. Jeez.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2018

Dude, I was making one harmless joke, not trying to offend anyone, jeez. I'm sorry if I offended you. But seriously though, besides making it look "kewler" just like in MCOC, what other benefits does it have?
    I don't want this game to be "MCOC-nized" too much, they're 2 different games after all.
    Maybe Kabam can put all 4 bots in our profile but without an MCOC style in it, who knows
    I never mentioned converting TFTF into MCOC. I just put out a simple suggestion and then I started being told that I’m trying to mcoc-ize this game. I honestly like the differences of the 2 games.
    I’m just saying this idea would be cool. Seeing our favorite bots doing a cool pose on our profile.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Cool idea! Again though, on this subject, I think what really needs to happen is an option to just change our Commander Profile Avatar to whatever bot we choose instead of it being our highest ranking bot.
    edited June 2018
    @Austin555555 fourth bot means to show four bots when viewing someone's profile? Well, it won't affect anything but... May help get better idea of player while recruiting... So, I'm not either agree or disagree..
    All I want is custom avatar, wasp is my only r5 bots but I want my r4 drift to be My avatar
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Being able to change our avatar would be much more popular, even if it’s limited to only bots we own. My highest PI bot isn’t in my main raid or spotlight teams, so an autobot avatar doesn’t mirror the fact my main team is g1 cons
    But have the bot u want on your profile instead of your top born would make it difficult to find a good alliance. Having the highest PI bot would be a better way to have things
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2018
    But have the bot u want on your profile instead of your top born would make it difficult to find a good alliance. Having the highest PI bot would be a better way to have things

he's talking about avatar - not your top 3 bots in the profile...but having 4 bots in the profile will help get a better idea for recruiting purposes.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

My point to that was that not all bots have balanced PI, Galvatron being notably higher than average. A choice would be nice as it gives an extra form of personalisation, who said player likes etc. I love grimlock and that he’s my avatar, but I shouldn’t have to keep my other bots just below his PI for the sake of a personal choice. Got at least 4 bots that will surpass him as my avatar if I max forged them but I don’t want to for my own individual avatar.