Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

(zrps) zees rhole plays alliance recrutment

bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
edited June 2018 in Alliance Recruitment
this an alliance where u guys are free to rhole play. its open.

no requirements.
what do you think. by zee

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    lmao no one wants to role play that’s petty (:
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hahahah...funny
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251

a lot of guys rhole
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

a lot of guys rhole

Honestly, roleplay is fine but if you’re spending more time doing that than playing the actual game, then I can see the issue. And on top of that, making an alliance revolving around roleplay and perhaps, only that.

All I ask is if you’re doing these things, at least make sure you’re playing the game and enjoying it. Far too often do I see people with only 3 battles played on their record, lounging away on the global chat hours at a time.

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Bumblebee wrote: »

a lot of guys rhole

Honestly, roleplay is fine but if you’re spending more time doing that than playing the actual game, then I can see the issue. And on top of that, making an alliance revolving around roleplay and perhaps, only that.

All I ask is if you’re doing these things, at least make sure you’re playing the game and enjoying it. Far too often do I see people with only 3 battles played on their record, lounging away on the global chat hours at a time.

i get it just lots of guys intend to rhole and it can get annoying so this is for just alliance chat.
    ok
  • Hey everyone!

Please try to be constructive with your comments! People have different opinions and enjoy different things, so let's try to keep this a positive community! Thanks!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Actually quite a few ppl roleplay and advance...while I'm ashamed to admit it but I roleplay and advance...i just advance a ton more than i roleplay lol