Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Synergy Guide - Outgoing and Incoming

SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hi all! I designed a synergy guide based on data that was donated to the 411 team by TribalAlien. Hope you all will enjoy and make good use of it. Currently, it is the only source for incoming synergy information.

Thanks to Abraham Woo for collecting all those images and placing them on the wiki site.
http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki
Special Thanks to the community members who helped me get this done quickly!

sjvafl43ahdo.jpg
igmk6r70kkxd.jpg
qxzde7ksdufw.jpg
8gdsmrrnat6i.jpg
cjdvury5zou0.jpg
obouadca0g51.jpg

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    P.S. Please let me know if you find any errors or a synergy missing.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Great work @Sabugen !!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Awesome work!
    I think we can talk about recommended Synergy Team from this. The introduction of Dinobot really helps Windblade and Drift/Bludgeon to form a real Swordmaster team. And I'd like Arcee/Mirage/Sideswipe to go as Scissorkick Team.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This is cool, one thing though, you should highlight or add an icon to bots that offer linked synergies to others, for example Ramjet, when paired up with Starscream, any other decepticon (expect for Galvatron) will get Starscreams’ seekers synergy. Bee does the same for other autobots when paired with Mv1 or Ratchet.
    thats a good idea, i'll do that
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    This is cool, one thing though, you should highlight or add an icon to bots that offer linked synergies to others, for example Ramjet, when paired up with Starscream, any other decepticon (expect for Galvatron) will get Starscreams’ seekers synergy. Bee does the same for other autobots when paired with Mv1 or Ratchet.

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    Really awesome putting this all together!

One thing, Ironhide is supposed to give mv1 chance to deal an additional bleed stack when inflicting bleed. 20-40-70%. 'Old Friends', not armor.
    right
    Terminal wrote: »
    Really awesome putting this all together!

One thing, Ironhide is supposed to give mv1 chance to deal an additional bleed stack when inflicting bleed. 20-40-70%. 'Old Friends', not armor.

highlighted linked synergies and fixed the ironhide mistake
    al2x9licpg8n.jpg
    qjrn5uvypqg5.jpg
    wznuhqf8f1t0.jpg
    eo88rzz5c79j.jpg
    p7j3hroyz1m0.jpg
    qzek50yn7oq6.jpg
  • This is awesome work! Really great job with it! :):)
  • Man, Galvatron really needs to get out more and make friends.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    where are they being placed at the wikia? can't find the page they're on?
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    Awesome work!
    I think we can talk about recommended Synergy Team from this. The introduction of Dinobot really helps Windblade and Drift/Bludgeon to form a real Swordmaster team. And I'd like Arcee/Mirage/Sideswipe to go as Scissorkick Team.

Those are the start of best 5 person/all different class synergy teams I can think of. You got windblade/dino/drift/waspinator/rhinox in one. Arcee/mirage/sideswipe/bumblebee/mv1 in the other. There's some decepticon ones, but none that use all different classes so nicely. Like grindor/barricade/bonecrusher/starscream/ramjet would be pretty, though the grindor/barricade/bonecrusher bonus (first heavy does power lock) ain't as good as the sword or kick synergy.

Galvatron AND Motormaster need more friends.
  • Or hot rod/prowl/mirage/bumblebee/mv1 for another if you hated arcee (I like hot rod less, but many do not and especially love prowl... in fact that pairs 3 of the best in pretty synergy, mv1/prowl/mirage)
    Davien wrote: »

They are on the 411bot in line app under synergy keyword. Don't know about wiki
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Sabugen wrote: »

ok thanks.. appreciate the work :smile:
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180

ok thanks.. appreciate the work :smile:

I could make a "Synergy Bonus" article on the wikia (or someone else) if it helps.
  • Motormaster needs the other stunticons and Grimlock needs the other Dinobots.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Great work @Sabugen that's a fantastic guide. Noticed one thing on Soundwave and CW Megatrons synergy, it should say + to attack rating, it just says attack though. I got really excited for a minute there.
    ah i see what you mean, i copied it from the interl report on the forum.
    all the updates and fixes are going to be on the 411 bot
    2f74ipbkeske.png
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    yep that's the one, thanks again for all the hard work into this.
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    yep that's the one, thanks again for all the hard work into this.
    happy to do it

• MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Can you update this for leadership synergies for 5s bots?
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    And add the new bots? :-) This is a great resource, I keep getting back to it over and over again.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    You don’t understand how awesome this is. But maybe i have lost the plot, i dont see primal. Do you think you can add him?
    Glad you guys like it but I'm sorry it's just too much work and I don't have the time. Maybe kabam will take over and make such a resource themselves.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Glad you guys like it but I'm sorry it's just too much work and I don't have the time. Maybe kabam will take over and make such a resource themselves.

Thanks for your work mate. It looks so good and is so useful.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Tftf.wikia.com has up-to-date info on synergy bonuses for each bot. Check them out and add info on the 5-star bot synergies there!