Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New daily hour resource mission

jgarhlx6krtw.png

Good start but can improve, so far the story missions offer better rewards than this one, 4/node is acceptable, one enemy only is cool but throw in a couple more to reward us with more materials. The gold one one seems like it's just a waste of energy for just 2k gold reward, raise the amount of gold or lower energy cost to 1 or 2.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2017
    40 energy for 2k gold and 1850 ore is not a good value exchange, even being as easy a trial as it is. 4/node is too steep. This is comparable to spark trials for t1 and t2 base sparks, yet there are more avenues to farm gold/ore than there are for sparks, so why the heinous energy requirement?

Considering I have story maps I can get 3k ore and gold for 26 energy, or 5.5k ore and gold for 36 energy I can't say I agree.

The only reason I would ever run those is if:

1) all my strong bots are tied up in alliance mission/base defense

2) I got an extra reward for completing 100% on both maps, like the spark trials.

3) There weren't awesome story maps for farming better gold/ore for way less energy, even with my weaker group of bots.
  • The ORE map seems to be bugged.

There are two pieces of 925 ORE to pick up from the path, and the rewards for the boss lists another piece of ORE. However, when all is said and done, only two of the three pieces of 925 ORE end up in your inventory.
  • I liked the event it was amazing getting my recent three star Optimus to rank 2 level 15 quickly with all the refreshes I did to get it done. This is such a great way to farm ore I needed it and it was amazing I don't know why you would be ungrateful for it.
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    Ore will come super easy later as you start duping your bots more and more.. as you rank up and participate in alliance missions, it's your gold that will be limited unless you grind arena.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I liked the event it was amazing getting my recent three star Optimus to rank 2 level 15 quickly with all the refreshes I did to get it done. This is such a great way to farm ore I needed it and it was amazing I don't know why you would be ungrateful for it.

I had to awesome that post... Lmao!
  • Shaney_C81Shaney_C81 Posts: 8
    I haven't seen any of these yet and have notifications on
  • DudetechDudetech Posts: 2
    Shaney_C81 wrote: »
    I haven't seen any of these yet and have notifications on

Same here...someone in my alliance amsaw yesterday, but it was 4am in my time zone (pst).
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Still not receiving notifications, this is two (Possibly three) days that I have missed now. Kabam we need a fix to this and we need it yesterday
  • I liked the event it was amazing getting my recent three star Optimus to rank 2 level 15 quickly with all the refreshes I did to get it done. This is such a great way to farm ore I needed it and it was amazing I don't know why you would be ungrateful for it.

Simple... Its pointless. I did a run of it to experience it. Got my 1850 for 20 energy. Then went to the next story mission I need to fully explore and ran it. (Act2, chapter4) I got 22 tier 2 ore and 2 tier 1. I had already completed it once before so no bonus.I had spent about 50 energy. Thats a little over 5000 exp in ore and advancing towards full exploration. IMO a better use of my energy. I will not be doing the resource mission again as it stands.
  • TechTech Posts: 15
    This is my least favorite event so far.

The wasp raid week was my favorite.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    It looks ok. I'd like to earn some more Ore-13, honestly. For just one battle and 4 Tier 3-Ore 13, 4 Energy per node it's too much. Perhaps if they add more nodes/battles/Ore packs and reduce Energy cost to 2 or 3 it'd be better
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited May 2017
    at least extend to 4 hours... not everyone is on the same time zone lol
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I can't do today's one due to the server being under maintenance
  • CiscoBeastCiscoBeast Posts: 2
    Are there maintenance/patch notes for todays maintenace?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    There was no download so no patch just server cleaning ect
  • Just burned Energon so I could get a few more runs through the Resource mission, looks like you should get 3x925 Ore per run but it is Bugged or what? You get 2x925 pickup then 1x925 for killing boss but only get two added to your inventory?? only reason i spent the Energon for energy was 3x925 seemed worth it.... wtf
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I've run into that as well, should be 3x 925 ore but I only get 2