Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mission Energy Charge with Add still working?

Is the Mission Energy Charge with Add still working? The one that gives you 9 energy. I'm asking because for the past month i've managed to have it active once, twice at the most. It's been greyed out for quite a while now.
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they said something about the ads features being grayed out when they don't have an ad available. I think it depends on your region and their ad provider or something like that. But, who knows for sure...
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    It had stopped working for three months but two weeks ago the ads came back and worked since.
  • XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    edited June 2018
    Still having the issue myself. Submitted a help ticket only to get a quoted @Kabam Vydious post from the other thread here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4318/energon-energy-ads-not-working-not-a-bug/p2
    Hey everyone -

For starters, thank you all for your patience while we looked into this. We definitely understand how frustrating this can be and we wanted to figure out what was going on with it.

After checking into this we were able to determine that due to how our ad partners work we may not always have an ad to share depending on your region or device. This is out of our control as it's on our ad provider to determine if there is a proper/suitable ad to display. I apologize that I don't have news y'all would've liked to hear, but this does mean that ads should pop every so often if you aren't seeing them in that moment.

That was the post. This is the email response I received when asking about any sort of compensation for the players affected by this.

[Image Removed by Moderation]

Can we get an Administrator to put some accountability on this issue that actually benefits the players? Because this seems like a whole lot of shuffling of paperwork between departments with a lack of certainty on an aspect of a game introduced by Kabam - not this ghostly vague third party advertiser.
  • XaosPrime wrote: »
    Still having the issue myself. Submitted a help ticket only to get a quoted @Kabam Vydious post from the other thread here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4318/energon-energy-ads-not-working-not-a-bug/p2
    Hey everyone -

For starters, thank you all for your patience while we looked into this. We definitely understand how frustrating this can be and we wanted to figure out what was going on with it.

After checking into this we were able to determine that due to how our ad partners work we may not always have an ad to share depending on your region or device. This is out of our control as it's on our ad provider to determine if there is a proper/suitable ad to display. I apologize that I don't have news y'all would've liked to hear, but this does mean that ads should pop every so often if you aren't seeing them in that moment.

That was the post. This is the email response I received when asking about any sort of compensation for the players affected by this.

[Image Removed by Moderation]

Can we get an Administrator to put some accountability on this issue that actually benefits the players? Because this seems like a whole lot of shuffling of paperwork between departments with a lack of certainty on an aspect of a game introduced by Kabam - not this ghostly vague third party advertiser.

What I had said in my initial post is the correct standpoint on this. It is not within our control and it falls on our providers. I'm going to speak to certain people about what had been used in a support ticket response, but please pay mind that it doesn't change what was said.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I haven't had access to it in about 4 days now. It just suddenly stopped working.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I get the energon ads well enough, but over the past week, maybe two, the 9-energy recharge button works, at best, once a day
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    I've been having the same problem on my Android but if you go to settings,device maintenance,storage & clear it works.