Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bi-monthly bee offers

The G1 bee offer hasn’t show for a while now, bring it back once every couple months or so would be a better good idea. Not everyone will buy it, because they can’t afford it at the time, giving this bi monthly will give a commander to save the right amount of cubes to purchase the bundle. And buying it doesn’t guarantee a G1 bee so putting it out bi-monthly will give them a chance to win G1 Bee

(Pls don’t close this discussion, we need to hear what people think)

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    This sounds like a good idea, every two or even three months between Bee offers would give us time to save energon, and like you said it still isn't guaranteed so Kabam doesn't feel like they're just giving away a rare bot.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I would prefer if it showed up at least once every month (1000 Energon Deal: 10 Hive Crystals, 1 Gold Crystal).

C’mon Kabam, I have been waiting forever for another deal to pop up. Don’t tell me you guys are literally going to wait until the Bumblebee movie releases, that’s just off the rails.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I would prefer if it showed up at least once every month (1000 Energon Deal: 10 Hive Crystals, 1 Gold Crystal).

C’mon Kabam, I have been waiting forever for another deal to pop up. Don’t tell me you guys are literally going to wait until the Bumblebee movie releases, that’s just off the rails.

Having it every month would not give a commander to save up enough energon. We also need to consider the F2P players as well. Every 2-4 months, it would pop up and it can sallow the player to buy it if they have enough or give them enough time to save up energon for the next come around

Having it every month would not give a commander to save up enough energon. We also need to consider the F2P players as well. Every 2-4 months, it would pop up and it can sallow the player to buy it if they have enough or give them enough time to save up energon for the next come around

I am a F2P player and it only takes me about 3-4 weeks to gather just over 1000 Energon. Maybe a little more time in between would be reasonable but 4 months is kind of insane if you ask me. Allow me to rephrase my statement and say every 2 months would be adequate.

I am a F2P player and it only takes me about 3-4 weeks to gather just over 1000 Energon. Maybe a little more time in between would be reasonable but 4 months is kind of insane if you ask me. Allow me to rephrase my statement and say every 2 months would be adequate.

Well considering people have social lives, work and/or school, getting energon can be quite a task. Unless u get a lot of arena crystals.

Well considering people have social lives, work and/or school, getting energon can be quite a task. Unless u get a lot of arena crystals.

I play Arena when I can. I only log on everyday and mess around a little bit, but I don’t play excessively. I have been practicing balancing out my life recently, so both my personal and social aspects aren’t compromised.

But you do have a point, others do go at different paces. But a 4-month gap is too much in my opinion, meaning we’d only 3 deals per year :/
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Having it every month would not give a commander to save up enough energon. We also need to consider the F2P players as well.
    Don't worry, there are f2p commanders who skipped twice the Bee offer while having enough energons. Now that Jazz and Cheetor arrived there are plenty of nice scouts to use.

Having it every month would not give a commander to save up enough energon. We also need to consider the F2P players as well.
    Don't worry, there are f2p commanders who skipped twice the Bee offer while having enough energons. Now that Jazz and Cheetor arrived there are plenty of nice scouts to use.

Well, after saving energon for a week, I have about 775 energon saved up, but I’m saving up my energon for transmetal Blackarachnia.
    @Kabam Miike can we please have the bi-monthly bee offer? It is a good idea and is worth trying
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Bump. Time for a bee offer kabam, how many threads have there been recently asking for it now?
    Bump. Time for a bee offer kabam, how many threads have there been recently asking for it now?

A lot. Maybe that’s a sign kabam should do it.