Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How about $99 for your choice of 5 star?

How about $99 for your choice of 5 star?

;)
Tagged:

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    How about we get our 5* Generic Awakening Program that we deserve for beating RotK?
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    How about you Duly reward us for completing Rotk! Vydeos or whatever your name is.. you haven’t addressed my post about completing Rotk! And why 50$ for 4* bots! They’re almost obsolete! Who’s running your marketing?? A bunch a high school freshman on Juvy hall? Sell 5* awakenings or 5* bots for 50$ on the roster your team has developed and we can buy whom we want! Yet you warn or try to ban me for my use of fucking profanity! What happened to business motto customers are mostly always right! We don’t want the Moon! We just want what’s Just!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    Thats a crappy reason to ban someone. That post was both constructive and positive. Over reaction on Kabams part, removing the ban is the right thing to do.

triggered kabaam :joy: they gotta chill always being so serious
  • IKR. Couldn’t they do it like another dinobot deal. Where it is the same thing but you get an awakening program, signature discs, resources for rank 4 and that is what you call a good deal. Kabam, please tell us when you will give us a deal like this? I have been waiting over 6 months
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    5* Grimlock, Sideswipe, Mixmaster, TACT BEE, Soundwave and Hound for 99$
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    IKR. Couldn’t they do it like another dinobot deal. Where it is the same thing but you get an awakening program, signature discs, resources for rank 4 and that is what you call a good deal. Kabam, please tell us when you will give us a deal like this? I have been waiting over 6 months

5* haven't even been in the game for 6 months.
  • Jscrilla wrote: »
    Thats a crappy reason to ban someone. That post was both constructive and positive. Over reaction on Kabams part, removing the ban is the right thing to do.

That's not the post they were banned for, and the one they received the final infraction for was definitely worthy of it.

Remember, when you receive infractions, they add up. Upon receiving 5 infraction points, you account is automatically banned. You could 5 minor infractions, or 1 big one. They also expire over time, so previous Infraction points can disappear after a few weeks.
  • Jscrilla wrote: »

That's not the post they were banned for, and the one they received the final infraction for was definitely worthy of it.

Remember, when you receive infractions, they add up. Upon receiving 5 infraction points, you account is automatically banned. You could 5 minor infractions, or 1 big one. They also expire over time, so previous Infraction points can disappear after a few weeks.

Just a quick question. How does kabam think of what deals to put up. I have been waiting six months for another dinobot deal but with a different character but nothing.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    4* MOD DEALS FOR EVER
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    o7d8vut5dgb5.png

Really wanna dupe this guy.