Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jazz’s sp1 might be a bit broken???

I dunno about you guys, but while i was fighting “The Big Boss” jazz on hard difficulty of spotlight missions, i noticed that every time he activated his sp1, i was able to backstep even though he was midway through the attack?? I dont know if anyone else had this bug or not, but i thought i should put it out there. Lemme know if anyone else notices this. Ill also try to maybe get a screenshot or something next time.

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Did you block the first hit or took it?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    Let's enjoy it,, but I really Don't want to test it :D:D:D
  • StealthIsDeWaeStealthIsDeWae Posts: 45
    edited June 2018
    I took it @Y2K All i was tryin to do was get a feel for his specials, and thats when i noticed the glitch
  • I think i figured out what was happening. So what hed do is hit me with ranged attacks then automatically go straight into his sp1. His first hit of the sp1 wouldnt hit me, because im too far for him to hit, but his ranged attacks would still hit me while he was starting his sp1. I would then backstep to avoid the rest of his sp1, hence the reason why it looked like i was able to evade his sp1 when he was halfway through it. I hope this makes sense to you guys lol