Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Network disconnection issue

2»

Comments

• Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    yukvaobkwnfg.png
    Here's a screenshot
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ... And right before that, the latest update made it MORE DIFFICULT to beat foes with >50% better rating in Arenas and Raids.
    I kid you not.
    No more taking down 4*, 3500 rated bots with 4*, 2000 with an advantage.
    Less damage inflicted, easier deaths.
    Sod off.
    Now i can't even do the AM.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The maintenance is over
  • Options
    @Gunz0 is correct!

Thank you all for your patience as we endured this Maintenance period. This was not an experience we wanted for our Commanders, and not one we enjoyed either.

Now, the question that many of you might have is how we will rectify this for all of you. This is a more significant downtime or issue than we have had in the past, and we're going to have to have some serious discussions. Realistically, we won't be able to really come up with a plan to address all of this until next week. We're going to take some time to reflect on how this affected all of you Commanders, and will act after we have taken the time to carefully consider.

Thank you all for your patience, and for being so awesome!
  • Options
    Benster007Benster007 Posts: 14
    For my alliance this has seriously had an impact on some of our battle groups in AM. I for one have had to use items to get through bots (whilst I wasn’t sure what was happening)... this will potentially effect completion as a number of players are asleep now and we’re waiting on links. I could use the rewards from 100% completion...but that may not happen now
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Pretty sure most people are screwed if you aren’t at or near the top. most of my guys were lucky and we sleep during the time this happened
  • Options
    With my above comment said? Is there anyway to get an extended AM timer for the rest of AM? Like a few hours? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BOFAD wrote: »
    With my above comment said? Is there anyway to get an extended AM timer for the rest of AM? Like a few hours? @Kabam Miike
    Is there anyway to grant the devs and mods a calm weekend? Like a few hours? :D
  • Options
    see you next week
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Kabam Miike can you guys throw us a quick fix and mail everyone out a package of AM energy refills right now? This will help out a bunch. It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Word on the cart path is you had the same issue in MCOC and you gave them 30 min timers? Come on now I know someone over there is still up.
  • Options
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Is there anyway to grant the devs and mods a calm weekend? Like a few hours? :D

Nope lol
  • Options
    BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    While I can log into the game, the “trouble connecting to servers” issue is still persisting. I can run 1 or 2 battles with a lag, and then the game stalls again. I hope you closed the game down earlier in order to get the game minimally running, however a complete overhaul is required. Seems the underlying problem still is not fixed.
  • Options
    massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    @Gunz0 is correct!

Thank you all for your patience as we endured this Maintenance period. This was not an experience we wanted for our Commanders, and not one we enjoyed either.

Now, the question that many of you might have is how we will rectify this for all of you. This is a more significant downtime or issue than we have had in the past, and we're going to have to have some serious discussions. Realistically, we won't be able to really come up with a plan to address all of this until next week. We're going to take some time to reflect on how this affected all of you Commanders, and will act after we have taken the time to carefully consider.

Thank you all for your patience, and for being so awesome!

A plan to compensate for next week. Are u freaking kidding me. Do something for us now. U wanna give us some compensation for it a week later after you guys have had a nice nap and a few cups of coffee then go for it, but give us something now also to salvage the AM. People are already telling u what we need. You can start by listening to the people. I’m taking this to Apple and Google. Making us wait a week, rather than addressing the immediate issue is appalling.

• Options
    I’m going to need a brand new Lamborghini and a really big speed boat with 4 motors and and and and and and cause you ruined my life lol
  • Options
    ZL88ZL88 Posts: 4
    Realistically am energy refills now would be great since we missed so much time this am. And since Kabam recognizes the significance of this issue, 4* or 5* shards are more realistic than getting full crystals.
  • Options
    BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    edited June 2018
    Appropriate compensation, I think, should have been, 5 AM energy refills as soon as game was running again. Then double completion/exploration rewards for the remaining 2 days of AM to come. Then 500 energon and a couple tier 4 squad repair and revive kits.
  • Options
    If they cut the timer in half we wouldn’t have to worry about 5 refills?
  • Options
    Daveh911Daveh911 Posts: 29
    Yup 3 of my guys couldn’t complete AM because of the outage... took the game right out of our hands... if only they listened to emails sent complaining about problems instead of blaming people’s service & devices until the problem becomes game wide.. Graene at customer support sure didn’t listen to my complaint & closed it out without resolution @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    To Kabam...

1: REMOVE THE CRASH /HEALTH PENALTY
    ONCE AND FOR ALL.

That's it.

I feel like I've been gaslighted into thinking it was my device. With the endless postings of crash-related issues, I know it isn't my device. This current AM series is pushing my patience to it's absolute limit. I have to CONSTANTLY notify my teammates of my sudden health loss, as I'm worried they might be assuming I'm either intentionally tanking the matches, or that I'm somehow completely ignorant of the game's fundamentals (neither of which is the case).
    I've given up on filling out redundant support tickets, given up on any semblance of stability in any and all game modes, given up on hoping for a cessation of "animal-based" bots/cons, but I REFUSE to give up on my teammates - despite this game's repeated attempts to get me to do so. My group needs me, regardless of the swarm of bugs surrounding me, so I show up, I clock in, I grind away and push my stupid rock up the hill, knowing full well some schmuck is going to bash my toes with a hammer along the way, not once, but multiple times in a day. And as I hobble behind my teammates in a desperate and doomed attempt to catch up to them, I can only find myself faced with two options:
    A: Keep chugging along, and hope that I might fill some support-type role. However, I run the distinct possibility of total failure, as I will be royally screwed by crashing, and said failure will hamper my group's ability to complete the mission 100%
    B: Walk away from the app altogether, and open a space for my team to fill with someone capable of using the app without problems (although, the pool of those players is apparently quite shallow at this point, judging by the myriad complaints across the forums). And thereby forfeiting over a year's worth of tedious grinding, and some cherished relationships, though I don't need your glitchy chat bar to keep in touch with them, so it's not a total loss. A colossal waste of time, yes.

Hopefully some much needed "fixes" are coming soon, or I suspect that more players like myself will be faced with the same two options, and choosing "B". Get it together, Kabam... it's looking like amateur hour here. Sloppy performances and the talent is blaming the audience. People are going to start tossing bottles soon...
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Miike wanted to check in on the issues this caused? I know you guys probably have something coming our way but to be honest there are still alot of issues going on right now. Has the google play store situation been fixed?
    Some older model android phones are having a lot of trouble loading the AM map since the update?

I am sure you guys are aware about the issues this has caused the community since the last update but I just wanted to ask. We haven't really heard from you guys since all the crashes Friday night (EST).

Also thanks for the 30 minute timers for AM this should be something that is permanent cause it was nice being done before bed lol.