Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* tantrum

Will we have a 5* tantrum in the store? It is mentioned in the chips description.j8u080ysnfi8.jpg

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So we need 1 million chips for a 5*?
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Hoping more like 200 or 300k...but time will tell.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Living the dream, huh?
    Heh we shall. The idea should be that 5 star is obtainable with just hard grinding and if your p2p, get a dupe or forge 4 into 5 star. That's my theory anyways.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I think it's a typo error
  • ZRogueZRogue Posts: 20

It might be, we only have 12 5* bots now, so a 5* featured bot shouldn't be released
    ZRogue wrote: »

It might be, we only have 12 5* bots now, so a 5* featured bot shouldn't be released

Lol, why not? Its a way to keep people interested in the game and give them something to work towards in my opinion.
    Totherkins wrote: »

Lol, why not? Its a way to keep people interested in the game and give them something to work towards in my opinion.

Well, u're right about it, but imo they should make 5* version of the old bots before a 5* new featured bot.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    So Guess there ain't a way to get 5* version of most bots which were here since start or are in PBC,,, and they are giving chance to buy 5* feature bot?
    I can't believe that
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    They gonna say it was a mistake or typo error .. first they give players fake hopes and then lie about it
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Totherkins wrote: »

Well, u're right about it, but imo they should make 5* version of the old bots before a 5* new featured bot.

I don't know. Sounds like a good strategy to me. Start making 5*s available of the new characters (for a crazy grind), then start giving people some t4b, and finally start selling special crystals with a "chance" to pull 5* fan favorites. $$$$
    Throw out a 5* mv1 offer, I'm starting a savings account just for him!
    Let's just wait till the time has come.
  • Diego_22Diego_22 Posts: 23
    If it's really true it will be 500k
    Diego_22 wrote: »

500k is too much i think, we will need so many dupes for that. Let's say AM, arena, raid, and rewards give 250k chips, u will need additional 25 4* dupes.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Diego_22 wrote: »

500k is too much i think, we will need so many dupes for that. Let's say AM, arena, raid, and rewards give 250k chips, u will need additional 25 4* dupes.

Or just 5 5* dupes...
    500k is definitely steep in my opinion and I hope they don't go that high.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Why not? It will require a lot of play, a lot of saving or a lot of ££$$€€
    The idea should be to be able to get a 5 star and a dupe or instead get a 5 star 3 4 stars without having to drop money just grinding.