Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

what is the best transformer series of these few

welp here are some options for what you think is the best transformer series.

what is the best transformer series of these few 61 votes

prime
29%
MegaKuppCakeWarCatRokaiSysshockAustin555555DaveJLSeb1976Bumblebee254VavatronPhatBoy123SpringNuance1231121893BotBoy909UrAverageMalakabummblezee3PJTheKingHunterPunchalot_84Tfpsoundwave 18 votes
animated
3%
Mrsteakymeat_9DeadMemeBoi 2 votes
idw
6%
ManthroxxSkidsxxNinjaHunterXBurningBaron 4 votes
beast wars
13%
iuJacobAnnatarDeadSilenceInsanecloudTimothyE87BlackRazakOrion_pax13ScarredArachnid333 8 votes
G1
40%
BumblebeeJoker69Gunz0MallowmanSasukeSama21GochaBROSonerbabaBarricade1776Jhn314TehKnuckAnakinPrimeJmdMila_RaceQueenMVSteveNKV82Black_ThoughtDutch1980Bntyhntr3232_magnusprime777Jazz444 25 votes
prime wars trilogy
1%
Voltron 1 vote
rescue bots
1%
Mr_Wonderful 1 vote
rid
0%
energon
0%
armada
3%
DatBoiPlayzYTDarkMatrix 2 votes

Comments

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    prime
    i have gotta vote prime its so awesome
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    prime
    Combiner Wars
    prime
    aka prime wars trilogy
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    rescue bots
    Roll to the rescue!!!!
    prime
    my sis likes that
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    prime
    Prime was the best, amazing story, wasn’t afraid to get dark, made you love the bots for who they are. My only problem was killing off cliff jumper after like 4 minutes of screen time. He was voiced by Dwayne Johnson and it fit so well.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1
    Geewun supreme
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    aka prime wars trilogy

I believe Prime and Prime Wars Trilogy are two separate shows.
  • jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    welp here are some options for what you think is the best transformer series.

In before close!!
    prime
    Darm0k wrote: »
    aka prime wars trilogy

no combiner wars is a series in prime wars trilogy
  • G1
    G1 is so my favorite series
    You can never beat the original!
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    G1
    aka prime wars trilogy

This is correct but Prime and Prime Wars Trilogy are two different series and what looks confusing is multiple people voted Prime but then wrote that they love Prime Wars Trilogy. Maybe they were too quick to vote and didn't see the two?
    G1
    No Robots in Disguise? Also Armada and Energon are the same series. Dreamwave decided on a name change but they are the same so the two should be on one vote.
    G1
    Sorry, I didn't realize rid was there
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    G1
    MVSteve wrote: »
    No Robots in Disguise? Also Armada and Energon are the same series. Dreamwave decided on a name change but they are the same so the two should be on one vote.

Energon is a sequel Armada. They are two separate series (new toyline, new TV show, new comics, etc).

prime
    the ones that have the most votes so far is g1 and prime
    prime
    wow this has been entertaining lol
    prime
    my sister voted prime
    G1
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Energon is a sequel Armada. They are two separate series (new toyline, new TV show, new comics, etc).

Actually a sequel is part of a series such as with the Prime Wars Trilogy which is one series consisting of Combiner Wars, Titans Return, and Power of the Primes. To be correct about it Armada and Energon are part of a trilogy too, Unicron Trilogy, and the third part is Cybertron so above as a vote it should be Unicron Trilogy in place of the two separate Armada and Energon. Here is some info I copied:

The "Unicron Trilogy" is Hasbro's designation for the continuity family consisting of Armada, Energon, and Cybertron.

The Unicron Trilogy continuity family includes these individual continuities:

Cartoon continuity
    A continuity composed of the Armada, Energon, and Cybertron television series and its related material, such as the Fun Publications Cybertron comic.
    Dreamwave Armada continuity
    A continuity composed of the Armada and Energon comics published by Dreamwave.
    Panini Comics continuity
    A continuity composed of the Panini Armada comics published in the UK.
    Various stand-alone storybooks and short stories.
    The Unicron Trilogy is so-named because of the central role Unicron plays in the overall story. All three series feature Unicron in some pivotal way, even Cybertron, where his destruction resulted in the creation of the series' primary threat, the universe-threatening black hole
    G1

Actually a sequel is part of a series such as with the Prime Wars Trilogy which is one series consisting of Combiner Wars, Titans Return, and Power of the Primes. To be correct about it Armada and Energon are part of a trilogy too, Unicron Trilogy, and the third part is Cybertron so above as a vote it should be Unicron Trilogy in place of the two separate Armada and Energon. Here is some info I copied:

The "Unicron Trilogy" is Hasbro's designation for the continuity family consisting of Armada, Energon, and Cybertron.

Cartoon continuity
    A continuity composed of the Armada, Energon, and Cybertron television series and its related material, such as the Fun Publications Cybertron comic.
    Panini Comics continuity
    The Unicron Trilogy is so-named because of the central role Unicron plays in the overall story. All three series feature Unicron in some pivotal way, even Cybertron, where his destruction resulted in the creation of the series' primary threat, the universe-threatening black hole

You’re missing the point. You said that Armada and Energon are the same series to which they are not. However, they are in the same continuity family (namingly “The Unicron Trilogy”). Energon continues where Armada left off ten years later, bridging the narrative. But they definitely aren’t the same

Same thing with the Aligned Continuity, which contains things ranging from Prime to Robots in Disguise (2015). Prime and Robots in Disguise are not the same series, but they associate within the same universe.

aka prime wars trilogy

Huh? Combiner Wars? You voted Prime and then wrote “aka prime wars trilogy.” I was merely pointing out that Tansformers Prime and the Prime Wars Trilogy are different shows.
    G1

Cartoon continuity
    Panini Comics continuity

You’re missing the point. You said that Armada and Energon are the same series to which they are not. However, they are in the same continuity family (namingly “The Unicron Trilogy”). Energon continues where Armada left off ten years later, bridging the narrative. But they definitely aren’t the same

Same thing with the Aligned Continuity, which contains things ranging from Prime to Robots in Disguise (2015). Prime and Robots in Disguise are not the same series, but they associate within the same universe.

Yes I realized earlier that how I wrote that makes it look like I was saying that they just changed the name midway through and it was exactly the same but I really did mean part of the same series because that is what it is. Naming the parts of a series separately does not make them an individual series, so I do get the point and apologize for my incorrect terminology. I thought of editing my post and then figured it will be understood because we are talking about "as a series" but I guess I should have fixed it.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    rescue bots
    Kabam, you must get the license to make bots from prime, there’s clearly a clamour for them. Not just skins, whole new bots can be made. The thought of season 3 prime with wings and the minigun is more than enough on its own to warrant getting the licenses. Not to mention the uniqueness that predaking, soundwave, wheeljack, and a few others have in comparison to g1/movieverse. They’re completely different in their own right.

Make it happen kabam, it’ll make a lot of folks happy. (So would a g1 bee bundle for Energon deal while we’re on the subject, but won’t derail the thread too much with that. Still waiting though.)
    G1

Cartoon continuity
    Panini Comics continuity

Yes I realized earlier that how I wrote that makes it look like I was saying that they just changed the name midway through and it was exactly the same but I really did mean part of the same series because that is what it is. Naming the parts of a series separately does not make them an individual series, so I do get the point and apologize for my incorrect terminology. I thought of editing my post and then figured it will be understood because we are talking about "as a series" but I guess I should have fixed it.

Hey, no worries my dude! :)

prime
    aka prime wars trilogy

Huh? Combiner Wars? You voted Prime and then wrote “aka prime wars trilogy.” I was merely pointing out that Tansformers Prime and the Prime Wars Trilogy are different shows.

yes i know they are two different shows
    what i mean combiner wars is part of prime wars trilogy
    G1
    aka prime wars trilogy

yes i know they are two different shows
    what i mean combiner wars is part of prime wars trilogy

I think what is drawing confusion here is in one of your first posts you voted Prime and wrote "aka Prime Wars Trilogy". They are completely different and P.W.T. does contain Combiner Wars as one of its chapters so if someone states that they are voting because they really liked C.W., then the vote should be for P.W.T. not Prime.
    prime
    its cuz valvatron said combiner wars so i said back aka prime wars trilogy
    edited July 2018
    its cuz valvatron said combiner wars so i said back aka prime wars trilogy

Oooooooooooooooooh. I get it now. Uhm, maybe next time you write something short and a little vague, quote the post so we don't get confused. :)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    G1
    It was so hard...but I chose G1
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    G1
    Love G1 no one will ever beat the 1st transformers!!!