Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Again а Bug. Reward for MA

I'm angry.

MA: 3-21
reward 4694 gold and 352 chip:
wqaovlyc8fbw.jpg

my team(3 user) COMPLETION this map.
reward 3207 gold and 241 chip:
gnw30jesn88y.jpg

P.S. we have a small alliance, and you are depriving us of gold =(((

Tagged:

Comments

• AgregadAgregad Posts: 17
    general picture
    i2sp6brondvy.jpg
  • SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14
    Pretty sure that is the reward for 100% completion. You only completed 69% so you get a partial reward.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Hmmmmmm.

edited July 2018
    Skyraider wrote: »
    Pretty sure that is the reward for 100% completion. You only completed 69% so you get a partial reward.

Rewards are usually two, in the same special missions: COMPLETION and EXPLORATION.

If we count by interest, then we get:
    ((4694 * 69%)/ 100% = 3238,86 ) <> 3207
    If the reward really depends on the passed percent, then I do not understand why such a difference from other game modes.
  • SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14
    Try map 1 on a high difficulty until you have more people. I believe you need a minimum of 5 people to get 100% on map 3.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    edited July 2018
    send In a ticket
    Try map 1 on a high difficulty until you have more people. I believe you need a minimum of 5 people to get 100% on map 3.

Please write only on the topic!
    I know how to count and I know how many people are necessary and sufficient for the COMPLETION and how much for the EXPLORATION.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited July 2018
    Agregad wrote: »

Please write only on the topic!
    I know how to count and I know how many people are necessary and sufficient for the COMPLETION and how much for the EXPLORATION.

He DID write about your topic. Also. There is NO bug over here. You did NOT 100% the map, therefore you do NOT get the amount of rewards shown in the first picture. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.
    Odie21 wrote: »
    He DID write about your topic. Also. There is NO bug over here. You did NOT 100% the map, therefore you do NOT get the amount of rewards shown in the first picture. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.
    Genius! Explain then the difference of the COMPLETION from the EXPLORATION.
    100% this is COMPLETION or EXPLORATION?
    Write about COMPLETION.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Explain then the difference of the COMPLETION from the EXPLORATION.
    Write about COMPLETION.

I believe completion is beating the final boss. Exploration (also referred to as doing 100%) is when you beat all the bots on all the paths.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Genius! Explain then the difference of the COMPLETION from the EXPLORATION.
    Write about COMPLETION.

Completion and Exploration have the same meaning as they do in the rest of the game. Completion always refers to just having the missions done one time and exploration always refers to the percentage "explored".
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    You know their is an icon you can click on in the game that explains this to you. You receive rewards from completing AND exploring the WHOLE map. if you only do 3 lanes and there are 5 lanes, you are NOT exploring the map. You are completing it but NOT exploring it
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I believe completion is beating the final boss. Exploration (also referred to as doing 100%) is when you beat all the bots on all the paths.
    this true for all game mod.
    This topic is just that the boss is defeated, but the reward for the COMPLETION is not the one.
    BOFAD wrote: »
    You know their is an icon you can click on in the game that explains this to you. You receive rewards from completing AND exploring the WHOLE map. if you only do 3 lanes and there are 5 lanes, you are NOT exploring the map. You are completing it but NOT exploring it
    I somewhere wrote that I want rewards for EXPLORATION? I want rewards for COMPLETION.
    3 people are not able to EXPLORATION.
    Completion and Exploration have the same meaning as they do in the rest of the game. Completion always refers to just having the missions done one time and exploration always refers to the percentage "explored".

Then why do I write about the COMPLETION, and everyone writes to me what I did not EXPLORATION.
    Yes, I know that I did not EXPLORATION.
    Problem in the reward for COMPLETION.
    You got them not sure what your deal is. Either you don’t understand the rewards system or you can’t grasp the fact that you need more people for more/full rewards.
    You got them not sure what your deal is. Either you don’t understand the rewards system or you can’t grasp the fact that you need more people for more/full rewards.
    If you understand everything, then why can not you explain where my reward for COMPLETION came from?
    Well, let 100% is 4694.
    Then why 69% is not 3238.86 ???
    Because that thing you are looking at is per BG not per AM. with 3 full BGs and 100% you would actually have gotten 14,082 in gold. The math adds up
    Because that thing you are looking at is per BG not per AM. with 3 full BGs and 100% you would actually have gotten 14,082 in gold. The math adds up
    The question is about COMPLETION, not EXPLORATION!!!

Stop flooding!!!

If you can not explain why 69% of the COMPLETION 3-21 is 3207 gold, do not write anything.
    edited July 2018
    [Removed by Moderation]

((4694 * 69%)/ 100% = 3238,86 ) <> 3207
    Mathematics is an exact science. This missile will fly approximately like that, good.
    With what dumps you climb?
    The question is about COMPLETION, not EXPLORATION!!!

Stop flooding!!!

If you can not explain why 69% of the COMPLETION 3-21 is 3207 gold, do not write anything.

There is seriously no helping you. 69% of 3238.86....You are probably a few short because of bot PI or if you really want to go fill out a support ticket with Kabam and ask for the 29 gold they shorted you
    There is seriously no helping you. 69% of 3238.86....You are probably a few short because of bot PI or if you really want to go fill out a support ticket with Kabam and ask for the 29 gold they shorted you
    After today's revival of the forum, I wrote to technical support directly.
    It's not about gold, of course.
    It's just a desire to make the game better.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    If you desire to make the game better offer suggestions to Kabam.
    I do not see any suggestion here,but an individual complain.

Not a healthy duscussion you get here.At the forums we help each other or share ideas.
    You seem very onesided.Guys tried to help you,explain.
    Be respectful and you will get respect.
    Else no point my friend.

Good luck with the Kabam support.
    Hope you make the game better,it will benefit us all.
  • Hey folks.

As the question posed here has been answered, and since this thread started to degrade into arguments and insults, I'm going to be closing it down. Remember to keep your discussions civil--resorting to personal insults, attacks and/or profanity will result in moderation. None of us want that.
This discussion has been closed.